What herbal supplements should not be taken when on Plavix?

Garlic is one that you definately need to stay away from. Plavix is a blood thinner and so is Garlic try not to combine the two. I am not sure on many others but I will check for you o.k..

Patsy2005 15 May 2010

Thanks. I had never heard about that. I don't eat a lot of garlic, but do you know if garlic powder is also a blood thinner?

marjorie zych 16 May 2010

It is just the Garlic pills that you have to watch out for. Just the pure stuff not the cooking Garlic so don't worry about the Garlic salt or powder just whole garlic and even that has to be alot. Like I said mainly the Garlic capsules or pills. Rest easy and enjoy your powder.