What happens when you overdose on Lasix?

The effects of a Lasix overdose may include: Dehydration; Low blood pressure (hypotension); Low electrolytes (especially low potassium, chloride, and sodium).

This may cause signs or symptoms that include: Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting; A decrease in urine output; Drowsiness, headaches, or back pain; Slow or irregular heartbeat; Dry mouth; Increased thirst; Weakness; Tiredness; Restlessness; Seizures; Confusion; Muscle pain or cramps; Nausea or vomiting; Loss of consciousness.

However please contact your healthcare provider for more details who prescribed the med, hope this helps?