What happens when cortisporin otic is used in the eye?

Anonymous

You are not well informed, my freind

You have NOT been to the Opthalmologist PLUS YOU NEED A PRESCRITION. Before you take any course of action I suggest you make an appoinment and let the specialist decide what eye drop works best for your condition.

READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Cortisporin Otic, DO NOT USE IN THE EYES.

USES: This EAR DROP is used to treat outer ear infections caused by bacteria (also known as swimmer's ear). This medication contains neomycin and polymyxin, which are antibiotics that work by stopping the growth of bacteria. It also contains hydrocortisone, which is an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that works by reducing ear swelling and discomfort.

This medication treats only bacterial ear infections. It will not work for other types of ear infections. Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.

WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING IS :