what happens if you quit taken namenda?

I can find no information suggesting caution, or adverse effects, when stopping treatment with Namenda.
See http://www.drugs.com/namenda.html

Namenda dosage & side effects?

My mom was prescribed a tab of namenda am & pm. She stopped the pm dosage and now seems angry & aggressive. Is this due to the cutting the ...

Can Namenda cause confusion?

My mother is try out Namenda with the sample kit. starting 5mg a day and increasing every week tell she reaches 20mg. she seem to have more ...

Namenda and Aricept - anyone having vision problems on these medicines?

My husband has been taking namenda and aricept for 6 months. Lately, he has been complaining about seeing patches of color, such as blue and red. ...

How does namenda affect insulin and/or insulin affect namenda? my wife was put on insulin in June?

... and is having problems after she takes her namenda tablet every day

To stop Namenda do you need to stop all at once or slowly?

been on for 2 years have most of side effects wasn't to stop how to stop slowly or all at once taking 10 mg. twice day was put on because told ...