What happens if take to much prednisone?

You should take prednisone only as directed by your doctor. What do you mean by too much? I need more information about how much you have taken and why you are taking it.
Here are some links that may be of use:

macmillanmusic 8 Nov 2011

I took prednisone in July for asthma but don't recall the dosage. Today I started 20 mg of prednisone, 33 tabs in decreasing order for eczema. I am concerned about overdoing prednisone due to serious side effects. I plan to no longer take the drug for asthma and am hopeful my skin will clear quickly with this latest dosage. Thank you in advance.