What happens if I used an expired albuterol pump in an emergency situation?

It might not work and your condition could become serious.

I have a cat with severe feline asthma. what are current treatments in addition to theophylline?

I am a retired large animal vet and beloved cat's vet is at a loss. anyone using nebulizers, what about albuterol + ipratopium any ...

My son has exercise induced asthma and uses an Albuterol inhaler only when he plays soccer?

We found and inhaler that expired in Feb of 2009. Is it safe to still use it?

Expired albuterol inn\haler?

My son has exercise induced asthma. We found an Albuterol inhaler that expired in Feb. of 2009. Is it still safe to use?

I recently have failed a drug test for Methamphetamines, What could have made a false positive?

I have been taking drug tests for 4 years now and I have never failed for Methamphetamines. I take Suboxone 12mg/day, Adderall 20mg 2xday, Albuterol ...

Albuterol and pro-air inhalor, how often can I use them> Doctor said I have?

asthma (?). Wondering if this is just a bug that I can't get rid of. Had tests and my lungs were clear, then. It seems to flare up and just not ...