What happens if I used an expired albuterol pump in an emergency situation?

It might not work and your condition could become serious.

My son has exercise induced asthma and uses an Albuterol inhaler only when he plays soccer?

We found and inhaler that expired in Feb of 2009. Is it safe to still use it?

What other asthma medications can you safely take with Azilect?

If asthma and on azilect, what asthma meds are best and are low dose ventolin still ok?for asthma associated with colds or flu controlled by ...

I recently have failed a drug test for Methamphetamines, What could have made a false positive?

I have been taking drug tests for 4 years now and I have never failed for Methamphetamines. I take Suboxone 12mg/day, Adderall 20mg 2xday, Albuterol ...

Childrens alternative to using albuterol. Allergic reaction when my child used albuterol?

My child suffered an allergic reaction when she used albuterol when she was a very young toddler. We went to the ER late or early one morning because ...