What guage needle is in epi pen jr?

It states that the needle is: Stainless steel, 22 gauge, half inch long

http://bme227.pratt.duke.edu/downloads/S06/Epi_FinalPres.ppt.pdf

What is the pressure of the epi pen that it is set for to activate when used?

i am looking for what is the amount of pressure that the epi pen i set for to allow it to 1. discharge it contents 2 to activate when pressed against ...

What happens if I get an injection with an epi pen and I dont have allergies?

im not having any allergic or anaphalyxic reaction at all but i get injected with an epi pen

Symlin Pen - How many doses in one pen for 120 dosage? I;m on third pen and am getting 2 weeks worth

... each pen I think that's wrong! I'm following instructions correctly. By my calculations, a pen should last one week, not two.

EpiPen - My son died last year. He was allergic to many foods and one day he felt he was having an?

.. reaction and asked for an epipen, and consequently was given 3 in a thirty minute period. He threw up several times and in the end they feel he ...

EpiPen - Who can administer the epi pen? I am at a work location and we have First Responders who?

... can give first aid but can they administer the epi pen in an emergency?