What guage needle is in epi pen jr?

It states that the needle is: Stainless steel, 22 gauge, half inch long

http://bme227.pratt.duke.edu/downloads/S06/Epi_FinalPres.ppt.pdf

What happens if I get an injection with an epi pen and I dont have allergies?

im not having any allergic or anaphalyxic reaction at all but i get injected with an epi pen

EpiPen - I believe that my pen misfired as I was looking at it. Can i get a credit?

Just opened it up looking for how it worked and yikes it fired. Does the manufacture give any credits?

Epipen is sold over the counter in Florida?

i'm a brasilian woman travellin to florida this month. Im a very allergic person and would like to buy epipen to carry with me. I dont know if a ...

The day after useing an epipen? yesterday I recieved a shot from an epi pen in response to a?

... reaction to allergy shots. i was very tired the remander of the day and continue to be so still. is this normal? to feel so drained?

How many different brands of epi-pens are there?

if my daughter has gotten a prescription for epipen. i have no idea what strength she was prescribed but my mother is a nurse and had a mylan 0.3mg ...