What guage needle is in epi pen jr?

It states that the needle is: Stainless steel, 22 gauge, half inch long

http://bme227.pratt.duke.edu/downloads/S06/Epi_FinalPres.ppt.pdf

What is the pressure of the epi pen that it is set for to activate when used?

i am looking for what is the amount of pressure that the epi pen i set for to allow it to 1. discharge it contents 2 to activate when pressed against ...

Is it safe to use an Epipen that is expired?

In the case of an allergic reaction for which an Epipen is prescribed, is it safe to use it if the expiration date is expired?

Symlin Pen - How many doses in one pen for 120 dosage? I;m on third pen and am getting 2 weeks worth

... each pen I think that's wrong! I'm following instructions correctly. By my calculations, a pen should last one week, not two.

EpiPen - I believe that my pen misfired as I was looking at it. Can i get a credit?

Just opened it up looking for how it worked and yikes it fired. Does the manufacture give any credits?

EpiPen - My son died last year. He was allergic to many foods and one day he felt he was having an?

.. reaction and asked for an epipen, and consequently was given 3 in a thirty minute period. He threw up several times and in the end they feel he ...