What guage needle is in epi pen jr?

It states that the needle is: Stainless steel, 22 gauge, half inch long

http://bme227.pratt.duke.edu/downloads/S06/Epi_FinalPres.ppt.pdf

What is the pressure of the epi pen that it is set for to activate when used?

i am looking for what is the amount of pressure that the epi pen i set for to allow it to 1. discharge it contents 2 to activate when pressed against ...

Symlin Pen - How many doses in one pen for 120 dosage? I;m on third pen and am getting 2 weeks worth

... each pen I think that's wrong! I'm following instructions correctly. By my calculations, a pen should last one week, not two.

Epipen is sold over the counter in Florida?

i'm a brasilian woman travellin to florida this month. Im a very allergic person and would like to buy epipen to carry with me. I dont know if a ...

EpiPen - My son died last year. He was allergic to many foods and one day he felt he was having an?

.. reaction and asked for an epipen, and consequently was given 3 in a thirty minute period. He threw up several times and in the end they feel he ...

The day after useing an epipen? yesterday I recieved a shot from an epi pen in response to a?

... reaction to allergy shots. i was very tired the remander of the day and continue to be so still. is this normal? to feel so drained?