What guage needle is in epi pen jr?

It states that the needle is: Stainless steel, 22 gauge, half inch long

http://bme227.pratt.duke.edu/downloads/S06/Epi_FinalPres.ppt.pdf

What happens if I get an injection with an epi pen and I dont have allergies?

im not having any allergic or anaphalyxic reaction at all but i get injected with an epi pen

Epipen is sold over the counter in Florida?

i'm a brasilian woman travellin to florida this month. Im a very allergic person and would like to buy epipen to carry with me. I dont know if a ...

EpiPen - My son died last year. He was allergic to many foods and one day he felt he was having an?

.. reaction and asked for an epipen, and consequently was given 3 in a thirty minute period. He threw up several times and in the end they feel he ...

EpiPen - Who can administer the epi pen? I am at a work location and we have First Responders who?

... can give first aid but can they administer the epi pen in an emergency?

The day after useing an epipen? yesterday I recieved a shot from an epi pen in response to a?

... reaction to allergy shots. i was very tired the remander of the day and continue to be so still. is this normal? to feel so drained?