What guage needle is in epi pen jr?

It states that the needle is: Stainless steel, 22 gauge, half inch long

http://bme227.pratt.duke.edu/downloads/S06/Epi_FinalPres.ppt.pdf

What is the pressure of the epi pen that it is set for to activate when used?

i am looking for what is the amount of pressure that the epi pen i set for to allow it to 1. discharge it contents 2 to activate when pressed against ...

EpiPen - I believe that my pen misfired as I was looking at it. Can i get a credit?

Just opened it up looking for how it worked and yikes it fired. Does the manufacture give any credits?

EpiPen - My son died last year. He was allergic to many foods and one day he felt he was having an?

.. reaction and asked for an epipen, and consequently was given 3 in a thirty minute period. He threw up several times and in the end they feel he ...

EpiPen - Who can administer the epi pen? I am at a work location and we have First Responders who?

... can give first aid but can they administer the epi pen in an emergency?

Bydureon - Which is better- the pen or the needle?

Having some difficulty getting used to the pen. I love the results of the medicine on my A1c and blood sugars (after the initial major nausea and ...