What ever happened to quaaludes, they were wonderful?

Don't make them in the United States anymore.

jade13 16 Apr 2011

Hi Robert Im not commenting on this because of the quaaludes... I have a few questions and need some help, its kinda a long story but basically im on subs right now and dr is a dick!!! Abruptly stopped my meds and I am scared... dont know what to do, I NEED HELP asap, please if you can contact me, email or whatever so we can talk I would greatly appreciate it! Ive read your article on the subject but still need some questions answered. You are wonderful and thanks in advance!

Quaaludes became a Schedule 1 drug in 1984 and are no longer legally available in the United States.

http://www.drugs.com/quaaludes.html

What is a replacement now prescribed instead of quaaludes? I barely remember them from the late '70s, then they became extinct.