What effect does Xanax have on COPD and/or severe emphysema?

Anonymous

Hello Bob Williams. some time ago I was on xanax and I also have copd. In my case nothing happened. Everything seemed fine. Out of breath but I was that way before ever taking it, meaning the xanax. You might want to ask your doctor or pharmacist. They can certainly give you thier thoughts. One thing I did relax more and that mentally made it easier for me to breath. I wasn't in a panic, trying to catch my breath, as I was more relaxed.best to you.