What durgs will interact with the pain medication called Indocin?

Hey Tina,

There are some 37 drugs that have serious interaction with indocin and 324 drugs that have moderate interaction with indocin.

To view the list of drugs go to:

http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/indomethacin,indocin.html

Hope this helps,

Laurie

this is a pain medication that when broken down by the body it is a drug called Nsaids drugs like Advil, it has a very different effect on pain than such drugs as morphine, codeine etc, other narcotic medications can be safely used when prescribed by a physician this drug is used for arthritis pain, osteoarthritis, inflammation of bones etc, so a doctor needs to be consulted when using other types of pain medication.