What dugstore sells trihemic 600?

Most drug stores should have it. Call the local pharmacies and they should be able to help you.

Caltrate 600 with D - I am taking osteo bi flex with and centrum is it ok to also take caltrate 600?

Will it be ok to take caltrate while i am taking centrum and osteo-biflex daily... i am 48 yrs and have muscle aches

My multivitamin has 405 mg calcium. Should I just take 1 Caltrate 600-D a day and 1 multivitamin?

Multivitamin equals 41% daily value and Caltrate 600-D equals 60% daily value. I'm afraid to take 1 multivitamin and 2 Caltrate 600-D as ...

Does Augmentin ES-600 cause severe knee / joint pain during and after the prescribed course?

Given Augmentin ES-600 for 10 days for Cellulitis in lower leg; now have changed Antibiotics and have had severe pain in both knees in all positions. ...

What drug company sells 0.1 clonidine peach colored?

My phamacy no longer sells 0.1 clonidine peach colored and it's the only pill I have been able to tolerate to control my blood pressure. If I ...

Does anyone take trileptal for non-seizure or epilepsy related reasons?

My doctor has prescribed my current dose to 600 Mgs in the morning and 600 Mgs in the evening to control racing thoughts and anxiety wondering if ...