What drugs show up as false positive for xanax?

Oxaprozin & Sertraline both have given false positive readings for benzodiazepines.

I take xanax every night I had to take a urine test 2 weeks ago and the test showed that I had no?

... benzos in me. Are there any other drugs that I may have taken that caused a false negative? I read in the New England medical journal that ...

1. If a person was prescribe "Sudafed 24 hr time release" 240 mg daily for at least 4 years?

will a false positive blood test show for methamphetamine? 2. What if this person has a cronic condition of COPD, and pulmonary hypertension and ...

I tested positive for extacy on a drug screen. My meds are Propranolol, Soma, Maxalt & Xanax?

I have never taken street drugs and I dont know why Ive tested positive. Can any of these medications or the combination of them cause a false ...

Does ADVAIR DISKU contain Albuterrol and/or psuedoephedrine ?

can or will it cause a false positive or does it show up positive for methamphetimine ?