What drugs show up as false positive for xanax?

Oxaprozin & Sertraline both have given false positive readings for benzodiazepines.

Can other drugs metabolize and give a false positive for oxymorphone?

I am currently on ultram, robaxin, celebrex, lyrica, flexeril and vicodin for pain associated with a thorasic fracture. I recently had a urine test ...

I take xanax every night I had to take a urine test 2 weeks ago and the test showed that I had no?

... benzos in me. Are there any other drugs that I may have taken that caused a false negative? I read in the New England medical journal that ...

Does xanax have any kind of barbituates in it?

This has been a long debate whether or not xanax will show positive for both benzoids and barbituates "sycotrofic drugs like halidol,serraquil ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Can Keppra (Levetiracetam) give you a false positive?

Can Keppra show up on premployment screening?