What drugs should I be on for dystonia besides cymbalta and xanex?

Hello again,

Oral medications
Some forms of early-onset dystonia respond to levodopa and carbidopa (Parcopa, Sinemet) — a medication combination that increases brain dopamine, a neurotransmitter involved with muscle movement.

Dystonia prescriptions that act on other neurotransmitters include:
Trihexyphenidyl
Benztropine
Diazepam (Valium)
Lorazepam (Ativan)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
Baclofen (Lioresal)

Possible side effects from these medications include drowsiness, dry mouth, constipation, blurred vision and confusion.

Sensory trick
A common phenomenon associated with dystonia is called a sensory trick. Touching an affected or adjacent body part can sometimes significantly reduce contractions. For example, placing a hand on the chin, side of the face or back of the head may reduce the muscle contractions of neck (cervical) dystonia. People with dystonia may discover and use this trick to reduce their own dystonic contractions.

Hope this helps,

Laurie