What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

OxyContin - Is there a website for people who have diagnosed (tests and workups by numerous?

... physicians) chronic pain conditions and need answers to their medication questions? I thought drugs.com would be helpful, but I'm seeing too ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...

What to call this?

I went through a period of losing 4 days. I can't remember anything that was said or did. People around me said that I was doing things that was ...

I've had MS for 15 years. I've neen taking Avonex for the past12 years, thinking about Tysabri?

MY neuro feels I may have run the course with Avonex and now want me to consider this drug. I've had all th blood work and all has checked out ...