What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

Will drinking lots of water help flush the body of oxycontin/oxycontin metabolite?

I know about everything there is to know when it comes to THC drug testing in urine... however, i dont know shit when it comes to pharmaceuticals(in ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...

Question abot switching from OXYCONTIN to OPANA ER, Need some Info Please?

I have taken Oxycontin for many years at a dosage of 120 mg 4x daily, since people have abused Oxycontin so much, the pharmacutical company changed ...

I've had MS for 15 years. I've neen taking Avonex for the past12 years, thinking about Tysabri?

MY neuro feels I may have run the course with Avonex and now want me to consider this drug. I've had all th blood work and all has checked out ...