What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

How many people out there have and addiction problem,have been precribed oxycontin tryed suboxone?

and felt it was a forrest? what did you try next ? Im looking for something not as addictive. Not a maintence drug. something not so easy to abuse?

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...

What to call this?

I went through a period of losing 4 days. I can't remember anything that was said or did. People around me said that I was doing things that was ...

Question abot switching from OXYCONTIN to OPANA ER, Need some Info Please?

I have taken Oxycontin for many years at a dosage of 120 mg 4x daily, since people have abused Oxycontin so much, the pharmacutical company changed ...

There is a new OxyNeo coming to Canada?

This has the same properties as oxycontin, but because of how it is produced it can not be chewed, crushed dissolved or any way to abuse-or so say ...