What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

Will drinking lots of water help flush the body of oxycontin/oxycontin metabolite?

I know about everything there is to know when it comes to THC drug testing in urine... however, i dont know shit when it comes to pharmaceuticals(in ...

How many people out there have and addiction problem,have been precribed oxycontin tryed suboxone?

and felt it was a forrest? what did you try next ? Im looking for something not as addictive. Not a maintence drug. something not so easy to abuse?

Does OxyContin show up on a standard saliva probation drug test?

1) How many panels are on a standard probation drug test? 2) Why would they have to specifically test for OxyContin? 3) Since OxyContin is a ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Nucynta,does it work for break through pain?

I have been on oxycontin for extreme chronic shoulder pain And my doctor wanted to try the Nucynta 100mg for any break through pain. Taking roxie for ...