What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

Does OxyContin show up on a standard saliva probation drug test?

1) How many panels are on a standard probation drug test? 2) Why would they have to specifically test for OxyContin? 3) Since OxyContin is a ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...

What to call this?

I went through a period of losing 4 days. I can't remember anything that was said or did. People around me said that I was doing things that was ...

There is a new OxyNeo coming to Canada?

This has the same properties as oxycontin, but because of how it is produced it can not be chewed, crushed dissolved or any way to abuse-or so say ...