What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

OxyContin - Is there a website for people who have diagnosed (tests and workups by numerous?

... physicians) chronic pain conditions and need answers to their medication questions? I thought drugs.com would be helpful, but I'm seeing too ...

Does OxyContin show up on a standard saliva probation drug test?

1) How many panels are on a standard probation drug test? 2) Why would they have to specifically test for OxyContin? 3) Since OxyContin is a ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

I've had MS for 15 years. I've neen taking Avonex for the past12 years, thinking about Tysabri?

MY neuro feels I may have run the course with Avonex and now want me to consider this drug. I've had all th blood work and all has checked out ...

There is a new OxyNeo coming to Canada?

This has the same properties as oxycontin, but because of how it is produced it can not be chewed, crushed dissolved or any way to abuse-or so say ...