What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

OxyContin - Is there a website for people who have diagnosed (tests and workups by numerous?

... physicians) chronic pain conditions and need answers to their medication questions? I thought drugs.com would be helpful, but I'm seeing too ...

How many people out there have and addiction problem,have been precribed oxycontin tryed suboxone?

and felt it was a forrest? what did you try next ? Im looking for something not as addictive. Not a maintence drug. something not so easy to abuse?

Question abot switching from OXYCONTIN to OPANA ER, Need some Info Please?

I have taken Oxycontin for many years at a dosage of 120 mg 4x daily, since people have abused Oxycontin so much, the pharmacutical company changed ...

Nucynta,does it work for break through pain?

I have been on oxycontin for extreme chronic shoulder pain And my doctor wanted to try the Nucynta 100mg for any break through pain. Taking roxie for ...

I've had MS for 15 years. I've neen taking Avonex for the past12 years, thinking about Tysabri?

MY neuro feels I may have run the course with Avonex and now want me to consider this drug. I've had all th blood work and all has checked out ...