What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

OxyContin - Is there a website for people who have diagnosed (tests and workups by numerous?

... physicians) chronic pain conditions and need answers to their medication questions? I thought drugs.com would be helpful, but I'm seeing too ...

Will drinking lots of water help flush the body of oxycontin/oxycontin metabolite?

I know about everything there is to know when it comes to THC drug testing in urine... however, i dont know shit when it comes to pharmaceuticals(in ...

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...

Question abot switching from OXYCONTIN to OPANA ER, Need some Info Please?

I have taken Oxycontin for many years at a dosage of 120 mg 4x daily, since people have abused Oxycontin so much, the pharmacutical company changed ...

There is a new OxyNeo coming to Canada?

This has the same properties as oxycontin, but because of how it is produced it can not be chewed, crushed dissolved or any way to abuse-or so say ...