What drug do people call Roxie? Is it Oxycontin or what?

"Roxy" or "Roxie" is slang for Roxicodone, which is an instant release form of Oxycodone.

OxyContin - Is there a website for people who have diagnosed (tests and workups by numerous?

... physicians) chronic pain conditions and need answers to their medication questions? I thought drugs.com would be helpful, but I'm seeing too ...

How many people out there have and addiction problem,have been precribed oxycontin tryed suboxone?

and felt it was a forrest? what did you try next ? Im looking for something not as addictive. Not a maintence drug. something not so easy to abuse?

Does OxyContin show up on a standard saliva probation drug test?

1) How many panels are on a standard probation drug test? 2) Why would they have to specifically test for OxyContin? 3) Since OxyContin is a ...

Opana ER verses Oxycontin OP?

Thank you to the caring people who answered me... I've been reading as much as I can on the web about the Opana ER and the new Oxycontin ...

Nucynta; switched from OP Oxycontin?

My doctor is ready to prescribe to me Nucynta which has a generic name but I couldn't find a generic brand; Tapentadol. Does anyone know if ...