What drug company makes this drug Fareston and how can I get it I have 660 a month to live on?

Anonymous

Hello

Orion Corporation, Finland
Orionintie 1A, FI-02200 Espoo
P.O.Box 65, FI-02101 Espoo
Tel. +358 10 4261

Visit this link

www.orion.fi/en/Products-and-services/Human-prescription-medicines/

Distributed by GTx, Inc. Memphis, TN 38163, USA. Rev. 12/2004. FDA rev date: 7/10/2000

Take care

fall queen 3 Sep 2010

Hi farenston, Maso is right, contact the company. If this medication is new and there is no generic, ask them for a savings cetificate. I have had alot of luck with companies sendng me coupons for money off their medications. Also, I always ask my doctor for samples. If it weren't for my doctor giving me a months supply of Crestor,I would have to decide whichof my seven different medications were more important. Good Luck Fall Queen