What does prednisone look like?

Please see link below for images of a lot of prednisone tablets.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Prednisone

What is this pill - with '6034' imprint?

what dos prednisone look like I am trying to find out what prednisone looks like

What do prednisone pills look like?

I have a pill that i think is predisone for dogs but am not sure pill is small round pink pill with a v on one side and 50/32 on the other side

What do Prednisone pills look like?

I just got Prednisone pills from a new vet today. They don't look like any I've seen before. They are oblong shaped, white, with PT5 on one ...

What do generic prednisone pills look like?

PT20 white spherical tablet; back of pill is scored in center. This was given for my dog's allergies. My dog has been given prednisone in the ...

I found some pills in a prednisone bottle with the imprint of N25 on them. Any ideas?

I normally take prednisone to bust up a migraine that is everlasting n I never have any left over. These pills couldn't b identified in the pill ...