What dose of Naltrexone given to sensitive 120 lb. woman?

You will find detailed naltrexone dosage information at http://www.drugs.com/pro/naltrexone.html

Is there a difference between low dose Naltrexone and just plain Naltrexone?

We hear about the benefits of Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and I'm wondering if this is the same as just taking Naltrexone. Thanks!

Has anyone heard of taking LDN low-dose naltrexone for fms?

It sounds like it might offer some relief. I saw the info on www.lowdosenaltrexone.org.

I had been on Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5 mg for Fibro for the last 5 days. I was getting very?

... depressed so last night I did not take a dose. Today I am still very depressed and I have had a migraine all day. I am currently on Paxil and ...

I'm TAKING LOW DOSE NALTREXONE 4.5 AT BEDTIME AND I ALSO TAKE PAXIL IN THE MORNING..I want to know?

... if they can be taken together.. so far I seem to be having more inflammation/foggy brain.. I took ld naltrexone before and it worked like a charm ...