What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am taking Adderall-the bottle states-"take two cap., twice a day"-what time do I take each dose?

Note: I get up around 10:30 am and go to bed at 12:00 am. each cap. is 30 mg. I am 52 years old I have been taking the dosages at 10:30 am and 2:30 ...

Is there any anti-depressant pill you can take when you are on Adderall XR?

Just looking to see if there is any anti-depressent pill I can take when I am on Adderall XR? I did look up Adderall XR and so many of the commonly ...

What could cause a 2-3 hour delayed onset of effects from Adderall or Restoril? or any medication ?

I've been on the same medications and the same dosages for over a 2 years: Cymbalta 60 mg - 7am Adderall XR 20 mg - 7am Adderall IR 10mg - 3pm ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

Adderall interactions?

Hi i was recently prescribed adderall xr 20 mg and am wondering if taking provigil with this would deminish the positive effects of adderall? I have ...