What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

Do you find my assessment (of the following) and dosages both appropriate and as necessary as I do?

I was diagnosed with add around 4 years ago and have slowly increased my dosage to 1 60mg Vyvanse and 2 30mg Adarall. But have for quite some ti E ...

How's Adderall to treat chronic fatigue? I'm on 70mg Vyvanse(grew tolerant Provigil after 3yr)+?

... w/20mg dextroamphetamine to take about 4PM.. It's not working/enough. I can't work/keep my school teaching job being this tired and am ...

What should I do if adderall is no longer effective, even at high dosages?

I've been taking adderall for over 10 years for ADHD and the effectiveness has dropped significantly in recent months. I have an appointment ...