What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

Adderall XR - anyone had weight gain while taking Adderall?

ive been on adderall for a month now... it makes me very hyper..anyways im gaining weight instead of loosing..i dont understand..anyone else havein ...

What could cause a 2-3 hour delayed onset of effects from Adderall or Restoril? or any medication ?

I've been on the same medications and the same dosages for over a 2 years: Cymbalta 60 mg - 7am Adderall XR 20 mg - 7am Adderall IR 10mg - 3pm ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...