What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am taking Adderall-the bottle states-"take two cap., twice a day"-what time do I take each dose?

Note: I get up around 10:30 am and go to bed at 12:00 am. each cap. is 30 mg. I am 52 years old I have been taking the dosages at 10:30 am and 2:30 ...

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

Is there any anti-depressant pill you can take when you are on Adderall XR?

Just looking to see if there is any anti-depressent pill I can take when I am on Adderall XR? I did look up Adderall XR and so many of the commonly ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

Adderall XR - I am currently prescribed Adderall 25mg XR made by Teva?

I was diagnosed with ADD a while ago. can someone tell me why would 20mg XR Adderall only work for a little bit but not long as I need. I told my ...