What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am taking Adderall-the bottle states-"take two cap., twice a day"-what time do I take each dose?

Note: I get up around 10:30 am and go to bed at 12:00 am. each cap. is 30 mg. I am 52 years old I have been taking the dosages at 10:30 am and 2:30 ...

Adderall XR - anyone had weight gain while taking Adderall?

ive been on adderall for a month now... it makes me very hyper..anyways im gaining weight instead of loosing..i dont understand..anyone else havein ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

Adderall interactions?

Hi i was recently prescribed adderall xr 20 mg and am wondering if taking provigil with this would deminish the positive effects of adderall? I have ...