What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

Is there any anti-depressant pill you can take when you are on Adderall XR?

Just looking to see if there is any anti-depressent pill I can take when I am on Adderall XR? I did look up Adderall XR and so many of the commonly ...

What could cause a 2-3 hour delayed onset of effects from Adderall or Restoril? or any medication ?

I've been on the same medications and the same dosages for over a 2 years: Cymbalta 60 mg - 7am Adderall XR 20 mg - 7am Adderall IR 10mg - 3pm ...

What's the difference between Adderall XR and plain adderall?

I've been taking Concerta 56mg for 6 years. My Dr. put me on Adderall 10mg twice a day. I'm not sure if it works as well. Whats the ...

How's Adderall to treat chronic fatigue? I'm on 70mg Vyvanse(grew tolerant Provigil after 3yr)+?

... w/20mg dextroamphetamine to take about 4PM.. It's not working/enough. I can't work/keep my school teaching job being this tired and am ...