What dosages does Adderall XR come in?

5mg 10mg 15mg 20mg 25mg and 30mg. Those are all the doses that Adderall Xr comes in. Hope this helps!

I am taking Adderall-the bottle states-"take two cap., twice a day"-what time do I take each dose?

Note: I get up around 10:30 am and go to bed at 12:00 am. each cap. is 30 mg. I am 52 years old I have been taking the dosages at 10:30 am and 2:30 ...

Is there any anti-depressant pill you can take when you are on Adderall XR?

Just looking to see if there is any anti-depressent pill I can take when I am on Adderall XR? I did look up Adderall XR and so many of the commonly ...

Has anyone any info on Adderall XR vs Adderall? The cost has gone through the roof for the XR and am

... thinking about switching to either regular fast acting Adderall or something else. Can't take Ritalin at all!

What could cause a 2-3 hour delayed onset of effects from Adderall or Restoril? or any medication ?

I've been on the same medications and the same dosages for over a 2 years: Cymbalta 60 mg - 7am Adderall XR 20 mg - 7am Adderall IR 10mg - 3pm ...

How's Adderall to treat chronic fatigue? I'm on 70mg Vyvanse(grew tolerant Provigil after 3yr)+?

... w/20mg dextroamphetamine to take about 4PM.. It's not working/enough. I can't work/keep my school teaching job being this tired and am ...