What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

I am perscribed opana er 40mg twice a day. I had a urine drug test at work and had taken 30mg of?

... roxicotin along with my normal perscription of opana. someone told me that they show up as the same thing. is this true or will it show up as two ...

Do different medications show up differently in urine tests?

A friend is going to the Dr. tomorrow, she thinks her Dr. is going to ask for a drug screen. She is supposed to be taking valium and oxycodone. She ...

Do opana ers and reg opanas show up the same on a drug test?

i am taking opana 40mgs 2x a day and 2 10mgs for break through it has been working wonderfully. finally relief. my question is what is the difference ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...