What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

Opiates.

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

What does Opana ER show up on a drug screen?

I am taking percocets to plus opanas. But right now I have no Opanas in my system. When the doctor drug screens me can he tell i have no Opana in my ...

I am perscribed opana er 40mg twice a day. I had a urine drug test at work and had taken 30mg of?

... roxicotin along with my normal perscription of opana. someone told me that they show up as the same thing. is this true or will it show up as two ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...