What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

What does Opana ER show up on a drug screen?

I am taking percocets to plus opanas. But right now I have no Opanas in my system. When the doctor drug screens me can he tell i have no Opana in my ...

What will opana & suboxine show up in employment drug screen that is sent to a lab?

I did a flush kit & drank alot of water before the test but thier standard testing sends urine to an outside lab. I have a script for percs. will ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...