What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

Opiates.

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

What does Opana ER show up on a drug screen?

I am taking percocets to plus opanas. But right now I have no Opanas in my system. When the doctor drug screens me can he tell i have no Opana in my ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Do different medications show up differently in urine tests?

A friend is going to the Dr. tomorrow, she thinks her Dr. is going to ask for a drug screen. She is supposed to be taking valium and oxycodone. She ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...