What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

Opiates.

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Do different medications show up differently in urine tests?

A friend is going to the Dr. tomorrow, she thinks her Dr. is going to ask for a drug screen. She is supposed to be taking valium and oxycodone. She ...

Do opana ers and reg opanas show up the same on a drug test?

i am taking opana 40mgs 2x a day and 2 10mgs for break through it has been working wonderfully. finally relief. my question is what is the difference ...

What will opana & suboxine show up in employment drug screen that is sent to a lab?

I did a flush kit & drank alot of water before the test but thier standard testing sends urine to an outside lab. I have a script for percs. will ...