What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

Opiates.

Drug Test - does trazadone show up on a panel drug screen?

I have to take a urine drug screen for probation tomorrow will trazadone show up?

Do different medications show up differently in urine tests?

A friend is going to the Dr. tomorrow, she thinks her Dr. is going to ask for a drug screen. She is supposed to be taking valium and oxycodone. She ...

Do opana ers and reg opanas show up the same on a drug test?

i am taking opana 40mgs 2x a day and 2 10mgs for break through it has been working wonderfully. finally relief. my question is what is the difference ...

What will opana & suboxine show up in employment drug screen that is sent to a lab?

I did a flush kit & drank alot of water before the test but thier standard testing sends urine to an outside lab. I have a script for percs. will ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...