What does opana have in it what does it show up as in a drug screen?

The answer to both questions are: Oxymorphone!

crazybabe32 5 Dec 2011

but... opiate or opioid???

how long 5 Dec 2011

Opiates.

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

What does Opana ER show up on a drug screen?

I am taking percocets to plus opanas. But right now I have no Opanas in my system. When the doctor drug screens me can he tell i have no Opana in my ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

I am perscribed opana er 40mg twice a day. I had a urine drug test at work and had taken 30mg of?

... roxicotin along with my normal perscription of opana. someone told me that they show up as the same thing. is this true or will it show up as two ...

Do different medications show up differently in urine tests?

A friend is going to the Dr. tomorrow, she thinks her Dr. is going to ask for a drug screen. She is supposed to be taking valium and oxycodone. She ...