What does methadone liquid look like?

Methadone Hydrochloride oral solution can come as one of the following:
*clear, flavorless solution
*red-colored, cherry-flavored solution
*orange-colored, citrus-flavored solution

What is the name of the pill you can get for constipation while on methadone?

I was in a methadone clinic in Tennessee and you could order a pill to help constipation while taking methadone, I thought it was vitadone

What do methadone pills look like?

how long will methadone stay in my system? To pass a drug screen?

I found a brown bottle filled w liquid and with what looked like two white pills or balls in it. The

... "pills" are not coming apart like an asprin would in liquid. There's much more liquid than pills so not sure which is supporting ...

What do methadone pills look like?

liquid methadone what happens when you mix liquid methadone with xanax? I have seen people take the methadone pill with xanax before many times and ...

Please help! Has anyone taken/heard of a methadone pill that's yellow round w/ no imprints?

I've come across some methadone pills, i've taken methadone plenty of times before and have never seen anything that looks like what I have ...