What does methadone liquid look like?

Methadone Hydrochloride oral solution can come as one of the following:
*clear, flavorless solution
*red-colored, cherry-flavored solution
*orange-colored, citrus-flavored solution

What is the name of the pill you can get for constipation while on methadone?

I was in a methadone clinic in Tennessee and you could order a pill to help constipation while taking methadone, I thought it was vitadone

What do methadone pills look like?

how long will methadone stay in my system? To pass a drug screen?

I want to know what manufacturer of generic 75m duralgesic is a small square in which you don't see?

... liquid. I've used Watson and another and both have liquid you can see and there is too much glue. Sometimes when its time to remove the film ...

I found a brown bottle filled w liquid and with what looked like two white pills or balls in it. The

... "pills" are not coming apart like an asprin would in liquid. There's much more liquid than pills so not sure which is supporting ...

What is this pill - darker blue, looks like liquid gel, but is solid?

It looks like the shape of an advil liquid gel but is larger in size (kind of like a nyquil liquid gel) Does potassium come in this form