What does methadone liquid look like?

Methadone Hydrochloride oral solution can come as one of the following:
*clear, flavorless solution
*red-colored, cherry-flavored solution
*orange-colored, citrus-flavored solution

What is the name of the pill you can get for constipation while on methadone?

I was in a methadone clinic in Tennessee and you could order a pill to help constipation while taking methadone, I thought it was vitadone

Hello, I found this pill in my home with the imprint m593 which says it is a oxycodone?

hydrochloride extended release. I was told that it is a methadone pill. and i believe that oxycodone is an opiate. I not sure what methadone is but I ...

What do methadone pills look like?

how long will methadone stay in my system? To pass a drug screen?

I can't figure out what this pill is?

It is a clear capsule with a clear liquid and little blue/teal 'granules' suspended in the liquid. It has no markings (letters or numbers) ...

I found a brown bottle filled w liquid and with what looked like two white pills or balls in it. The

... "pills" are not coming apart like an asprin would in liquid. There's much more liquid than pills so not sure which is supporting ...