What does methadone liquid look like?

Methadone Hydrochloride oral solution can come as one of the following:
*clear, flavorless solution
*red-colored, cherry-flavored solution
*orange-colored, citrus-flavored solution

I've found a few small glass vials in the yard of my apartment building, they had a green liquid in?

... them with a green cap with an apple on it. Someone told me it was 500mg Methadone concentrate but i don't trust they know what they're ...

Hello, I found this pill in my home with the imprint m593 which says it is a oxycodone?

hydrochloride extended release. I was told that it is a methadone pill. and i believe that oxycodone is an opiate. I not sure what methadone is but I ...

What do methadone pills look like?

how long will methadone stay in my system? To pass a drug screen?

I can't figure out what this pill is?

It is a clear capsule with a clear liquid and little blue/teal 'granules' suspended in the liquid. It has no markings (letters or numbers) ...

What do methadone pills look like?

liquid methadone what happens when you mix liquid methadone with xanax? I have seen people take the methadone pill with xanax before many times and ...