What does cozaar look like?

Does the losartan tablet sold by Sandoz look the same as the tablet of Cozaar sold from MercK?

00781-5807-31 NDC of Sandoz 0006-0960-31 - Cozaar

What does generic Cozaar 100mgs look like and where is it made? Used to say 960 Merck now just 960?

My Dad has been given generic meds by pharmacy in the past even though the script said "No generic". Change in color and imprint. It's ...

What do losartan pills look like?

I have requested the original cozaar after refill script filled w/ generic losartan both tablets are identical. 952 on one side and / on the other, ...

I have been on cozaar for 8 years now. Initially they were green now white - are they the same?

cozaar the pills were light green or light turquoise. The ones that I get now are all white. I am asking if they are the same pills that I originally ...

What is this pill - with 'H H' imprint?

I have been taking Cozaar (Losartan) for several years. Recently Walgreens changed my prescription to a round white tablet with H H imprinted on it. ...