What does cozaar look like?

I take Cozaar 50 mg. It has always been blue. My latest refill contains white pills?

Express Scripts specifically said that there is now a generic, but they were out of it so had to send the brand name. The bottle is not marked as a ...

What do losartan pills look like?

I have requested the original cozaar after refill script filled w/ generic losartan both tablets are identical. 952 on one side and / on the other, ...

Why did cozaar 100 mg. change colors from same co.?

my medication was white tear drop shaped now it is pink round same co.

Cozaar - is there a difference between pill 952 and pill 54 125 ?

the pharmacy refilled with this light green 54 125 round pill and it does not seem to be working. I asked the pharmacy they said it was just a ...

I have been on cozaar for 8 years now. Initially they were green now white - are they the same?

cozaar the pills were light green or light turquoise. The ones that I get now are all white. I am asking if they are the same pills that I originally ...