What does cozaar look like?

I take Cozaar 50 mg. It has always been blue. My latest refill contains white pills?

Express Scripts specifically said that there is now a generic, but they were out of it so had to send the brand name. The bottle is not marked as a ...

What do cozaar pills look like?

white elliptical shape with only 952 on it

Does the losartan tablet sold by Sandoz look the same as the tablet of Cozaar sold from MercK?

00781-5807-31 NDC of Sandoz 0006-0960-31 - Cozaar

Cozaar - is there a difference between pill 952 and pill 54 125 ?

the pharmacy refilled with this light green 54 125 round pill and it does not seem to be working. I asked the pharmacy they said it was just a ...

I have been on cozaar for 8 years now. Initially they were green now white - are they the same?

cozaar the pills were light green or light turquoise. The ones that I get now are all white. I am asking if they are the same pills that I originally ...