What does cozaar look like?

I take Cozaar 50 mg. It has always been blue. My latest refill contains white pills?

Express Scripts specifically said that there is now a generic, but they were out of it so had to send the brand name. The bottle is not marked as a ...

What does generic Cozaar 100mgs look like and where is it made? Used to say 960 Merck now just 960?

My Dad has been given generic meds by pharmacy in the past even though the script said "No generic". Change in color and imprint. It's ...

Why did cozaar 100 mg. change colors from same co.?

my medication was white tear drop shaped now it is pink round same co.

Cozaar - is there a difference between pill 952 and pill 54 125 ?

the pharmacy refilled with this light green 54 125 round pill and it does not seem to be working. I asked the pharmacy they said it was just a ...

What is this pill - with 'H H' imprint?

I have been taking Cozaar (Losartan) for several years. Recently Walgreens changed my prescription to a round white tablet with H H imprinted on it. ...