What does cozaar look like?

I take Cozaar 50 mg. It has always been blue. My latest refill contains white pills?

Express Scripts specifically said that there is now a generic, but they were out of it so had to send the brand name. The bottle is not marked as a ...

What do cozaar pills look like?

white elliptical shape with only 952 on it

Does the losartan tablet sold by Sandoz look the same as the tablet of Cozaar sold from MercK?

00781-5807-31 NDC of Sandoz 0006-0960-31 - Cozaar

What does generic Cozaar 100mgs look like and where is it made? Used to say 960 Merck now just 960?

My Dad has been given generic meds by pharmacy in the past even though the script said "No generic". Change in color and imprint. It's ...

What is this pill - with 'H H' imprint?

I have been taking Cozaar (Losartan) for several years. Recently Walgreens changed my prescription to a round white tablet with H H imprinted on it. ...