What does cozaar look like?

I take Cozaar 50 mg. It has always been blue. My latest refill contains white pills?

Express Scripts specifically said that there is now a generic, but they were out of it so had to send the brand name. The bottle is not marked as a ...

Has the pill cozaar been changed in color from greenish to white?

cozaar pill is oval in shape and has the number 952 imprinted on it

What does generic Cozaar 100mgs look like and where is it made? Used to say 960 Merck now just 960?

My Dad has been given generic meds by pharmacy in the past even though the script said "No generic". Change in color and imprint. It's ...

Cozaar - is there a difference between pill 952 and pill 54 125 ?

the pharmacy refilled with this light green 54 125 round pill and it does not seem to be working. I asked the pharmacy they said it was just a ...

I have been on cozaar for 8 years now. Initially they were green now white - are they the same?

cozaar the pills were light green or light turquoise. The ones that I get now are all white. I am asking if they are the same pills that I originally ...