What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Please suggest pyroxidine dose for miscarriage problem. Do I need any combined drug like folic acid?

Every month she has two or three time mesuration. When she get pregenant she has miscarriage in 1-2 months.

Miscarriage - I am 2months pregnant and I took misoprostol orally and vaginally to have an?

... abortion..i bled a little and it stopped..i have taken 15pcs of it all in all... will it affect my unborn baby if i stop using it? could there be ...

Can I take omeprazole instead of misoprostol 200mg?

I'm having heartburn and gas pain with the misoprostol, along with the nausea. I'm taking it 15 minutes prior to taking diclofenac 50. Is ...

I'm 1 month pregnant & I fell on my stomach and now I'm having abdominal pain is it a miscarriage??

It's causing me a lot of pain even when I cough and p.e or lay down it hurts a lot I haven't bleed only abdominal pain my stomach hurts a ...