What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Misoprostol - what the signs of improvement?

and when i should expect it and if it didnot happen when the patient should tell his doctor ?

Please Help , Misoprostol causes yellowish discharge?

I am 2 weeks pregnant , I took mifepriston and after 6 hours I took 2 tablets Misoprostol on vegina nothing happense except little cramps , 6 hours ...

Can I take omeprazole instead of misoprostol 200mg?

I'm having heartburn and gas pain with the misoprostol, along with the nausea. I'm taking it 15 minutes prior to taking diclofenac 50. Is ...

When did studies reveal miscarriage due to tegretol?

My daughter had a miscarriage in 1997. She blames the use of tegretol . I was wondering when the studies revealed this was a cause of miscarriage as ...

Help! After almost 2 weeks on the new implant Nexplanon(the newer Implanon that us miltary wives?

... have to have instead of the old Implanon) anyways I got pregnant on it after almost 2 weeks but didn't know I was pregnant and had a ...