What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Please suggest pyroxidine dose for miscarriage problem. Do I need any combined drug like folic acid?

Every month she has two or three time mesuration. When she get pregenant she has miscarriage in 1-2 months.

Can ecstacy cause a miscarriage?

i recently took ecstasy and caused vaginal bleeding like a normal period..could this have been a miscarriage? will my menstrual cycle be the same? ...

Miscarriage - I am 2months pregnant and I took misoprostol orally and vaginally to have an?

... abortion..i bled a little and it stopped..i have taken 15pcs of it all in all... will it affect my unborn baby if i stop using it? could there be ...

I found out this past Sunday I was pregnant, but Monday I had a miscarriage. About a wk ago I hurt?

... my back and I was given valium and naproxen at the ER. Does anybody know if that could of caused my miscarriage

Can I take omeprazole instead of misoprostol 200mg?

I'm having heartburn and gas pain with the misoprostol, along with the nausea. I'm taking it 15 minutes prior to taking diclofenac 50. Is ...