What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Please Help , Misoprostol causes yellowish discharge?

I am 2 weeks pregnant , I took mifepriston and after 6 hours I took 2 tablets Misoprostol on vegina nothing happense except little cramps , 6 hours ...

Can I take omeprazole instead of misoprostol 200mg?

I'm having heartburn and gas pain with the misoprostol, along with the nausea. I'm taking it 15 minutes prior to taking diclofenac 50. Is ...

When did studies reveal miscarriage due to tegretol?

My daughter had a miscarriage in 1997. She blames the use of tegretol . I was wondering when the studies revealed this was a cause of miscarriage as ...

Diclofenac/Misoprostol - what the dose and duration of combination to give abortion?

Please I need information in details

NuvaRing out for 12+ hours! Could I have ovulated?

Hello. This is my first month using the NuvaRing. (Used pills for one month prior after a miscarriage). Yesterday, day 11 of 21, I fell asleep after ...