What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Can ecstacy cause a miscarriage?

i recently took ecstasy and caused vaginal bleeding like a normal period..could this have been a miscarriage? will my menstrual cycle be the same? ...

Miscarriage - I am 2months pregnant and I took misoprostol orally and vaginally to have an?

... abortion..i bled a little and it stopped..i have taken 15pcs of it all in all... will it affect my unborn baby if i stop using it? could there be ...

Please Help , Misoprostol causes yellowish discharge?

I am 2 weeks pregnant , I took mifepriston and after 6 hours I took 2 tablets Misoprostol on vegina nothing happense except little cramps , 6 hours ...

When did studies reveal miscarriage due to tegretol?

My daughter had a miscarriage in 1997. She blames the use of tegretol . I was wondering when the studies revealed this was a cause of miscarriage as ...

Help! After almost 2 weeks on the new implant Nexplanon(the newer Implanon that us miltary wives?

... have to have instead of the old Implanon) anyways I got pregnant on it after almost 2 weeks but didn't know I was pregnant and had a ...