What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Miscarriage - I am 2months pregnant and I took misoprostol orally and vaginally to have an?

... abortion..i bled a little and it stopped..i have taken 15pcs of it all in all... will it affect my unborn baby if i stop using it? could there be ...

Please Help , Misoprostol causes yellowish discharge?

I am 2 weeks pregnant , I took mifepriston and after 6 hours I took 2 tablets Misoprostol on vegina nothing happense except little cramps , 6 hours ...

Can I take omeprazole instead of misoprostol 200mg?

I'm having heartburn and gas pain with the misoprostol, along with the nausea. I'm taking it 15 minutes prior to taking diclofenac 50. Is ...

I used misoprostol and it doesn't seem to be working?

I'm 5wks along and I used misoprostol vaginally as well as by mouth but it doesn't seem to be working!!! I repeated the dose five or six ...