What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Miscarriage - I am 2months pregnant and I took misoprostol orally and vaginally to have an?

... abortion..i bled a little and it stopped..i have taken 15pcs of it all in all... will it affect my unborn baby if i stop using it? could there be ...

When did studies reveal miscarriage due to tegretol?

My daughter had a miscarriage in 1997. She blames the use of tegretol . I was wondering when the studies revealed this was a cause of miscarriage as ...

Help! After almost 2 weeks on the new implant Nexplanon(the newer Implanon that us miltary wives?

... have to have instead of the old Implanon) anyways I got pregnant on it after almost 2 weeks but didn't know I was pregnant and had a ...

Diclofenac/Misoprostol - what the dose and duration of combination to give abortion?

Please I need information in details

NuvaRing out for 12+ hours! Could I have ovulated?

Hello. This is my first month using the NuvaRing. (Used pills for one month prior after a miscarriage). Yesterday, day 11 of 21, I fell asleep after ...