What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Please suggest pyroxidine dose for miscarriage problem. Do I need any combined drug like folic acid?

Every month she has two or three time mesuration. When she get pregenant she has miscarriage in 1-2 months.

Can I take omeprazole instead of misoprostol 200mg?

I'm having heartburn and gas pain with the misoprostol, along with the nausea. I'm taking it 15 minutes prior to taking diclofenac 50. Is ...

When did studies reveal miscarriage due to tegretol?

My daughter had a miscarriage in 1997. She blames the use of tegretol . I was wondering when the studies revealed this was a cause of miscarriage as ...

Diclofenac/Misoprostol - what the dose and duration of combination to give abortion?

Please I need information in details

I'm 1 month pregnant & I fell on my stomach and now I'm having abdominal pain is it a miscarriage??

It's causing me a lot of pain even when I cough and p.e or lay down it hurts a lot I haven't bleed only abdominal pain my stomach hurts a ...

2 answers 11 days ago