What does a misoprostol miscarriage look and fell like?

I'm sorry but that is probably a very sensitive subject and people who have suffered that nightmare may not wish to discuss or share the tragedy.

Please suggest pyroxidine dose for miscarriage problem. Do I need any combined drug like folic acid?

Every month she has two or three time mesuration. When she get pregenant she has miscarriage in 1-2 months.

Miscarriage - I am 2months pregnant and I took misoprostol orally and vaginally to have an?

... abortion..i bled a little and it stopped..i have taken 15pcs of it all in all... will it affect my unborn baby if i stop using it? could there be ...

Please Help , Misoprostol causes yellowish discharge?

I am 2 weeks pregnant , I took mifepriston and after 6 hours I took 2 tablets Misoprostol on vegina nothing happense except little cramps , 6 hours ...

When did studies reveal miscarriage due to tegretol?

My daughter had a miscarriage in 1997. She blames the use of tegretol . I was wondering when the studies revealed this was a cause of miscarriage as ...