I am currenly on a mmt at a clinic where we give urine tests every month. A woman told me recently, that she drinks so much water that her results came out "diluted". Then they took away her take homes without re-testing.
So I asked a nurse,[who was rushed at the time] about this, and I also explained to her at my testing time last month I couldn't "pee" right away, so i went home and drank almost a half a gallon of juice, and then a large starbuck's coffee. I had had no problems concerning dilution in my results. So I posed this question to her, how much of an intake of fluids can a person take daily without worrying about diluted test results. Which apparently have the same effects as a dirty test. First she answered, I'm not sure, everyone is different, and went on to say that a diluted test result was not necessarilary the cause of too much fluid imbibed. I intend to ask my counselor, but more often than not, at these clinics you recieve so much conflicting or outright false info., that I was wondering if anyone out there could clear the situation up for me. I would greatfully appreciate it, Diana