What Does 5 Mg. Valium Look Like?

ROCHE ROCHE VALIUM 5

Generic Name: diazepam

Pill imprint ROCHE ROCHE VALIUM 5 has been identified as Valium 5 mg.

Valium is used in the treatment of anxiety; muscle spasm; alcohol withdrawal; seizures; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy.

Valium 5 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/roche-roche-valium-5-839.html#ixzz12t4yVdS8