What do you do if after all the detox and suboxone is over and you are still in pain?

Anonymous

I sent a note to faith on her post, look for her post and look for that COWS sheet. I hope it will help answer some of this for you. You should call your subs doctor on Monday and let him/her know you are having a rough time.

booter42 24 Oct 2010

Great advice again Patti. This ia a tough question.

Anonymous 24 Oct 2010

Some people should actually be on Methadone, I am not qualified to tell someone they should but if they have a condition where they are always going to be in pain, it is the better choice. Subs is for those who don't have a reason to be in pain or those who simply choose to be opiate free.