What do roxycodone pills look like?

What type of pain pill is this?

I have a oval pill that has the letters L484 on it .. my mom and dad .. both take so many pills and she has a mix up of pills and don't know ...

Help with a pill identity please. Blue 74?

I recently had a blue pill with the word TEVA (a pharmaceutical company) on one side, and 74 on the other. Someone tried to pass these along to me ...

Found 2 pills with G20C on top of white/round pill 879 on bottom... any clue as to what this is?

the pills are scored down the middle on back side

I have 2 halves of an oblong peach pill last 1/2 has 502. might be for pain.kinda small?

Would be nice if there was a place that actually ID's pills by numbers entered or to look up pills visually... like xxx-502. last 1/2 of pill ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

i got some blue pills with no imprint except a line thru the middle on one side. they dont ease my pain but otherwise really mess you up. was ...