What do roxycodone pills look like?

What is this pill - with 'W' as the only imprint?

It appears to be tan on one side and white on the other with just an Italic W or it could be an M but we think it is a W... these are old, found in ...

I have 2 halves of an oblong peach pill last 1/2 has 502. might be for pain.kinda small?

Would be nice if there was a place that actually ID's pills by numbers entered or to look up pills visually... like xxx-502. last 1/2 of pill ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

i got some blue pills with no imprint except a line thru the middle on one side. they dont ease my pain but otherwise really mess you up. was ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

There is no imprint on the pill. They are round pills, bright-pink (fluro) with a slightly beveled edge. My girlfriend was prescribed these for pain ...

What is this pill - with 'M 30' imprint?

does Mall Pharmacudical make a white 30 mg roxycodone tablet? Looks just like the light blue 30mg tablet. but it is white.