What do roxycodone pills look like?

Found 2 pills with G20C on top of white/round pill 879 on bottom... any clue as to what this is?

the pills are scored down the middle on back side

I have 2 halves of an oblong peach pill last 1/2 has 502. might be for pain.kinda small?

Would be nice if there was a place that actually ID's pills by numbers entered or to look up pills visually... like xxx-502. last 1/2 of pill ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

i got some blue pills with no imprint except a line thru the middle on one side. they dont ease my pain but otherwise really mess you up. was ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

There is no imprint on the pill. They are round pills, bright-pink (fluro) with a slightly beveled edge. My girlfriend was prescribed these for pain ...

What is this pill - with 'M 30' imprint?

does Mall Pharmacudical make a white 30 mg roxycodone tablet? Looks just like the light blue 30mg tablet. but it is white.