What do Oxycodone 30mg brand look like? (meaning non generic)?

Oxycodone
Generic Name: oxycodone (ox i KOE done)
Brand Names: ETH-Oxydose, OxyContin, Oxyfast, Oxyir, Percolone, Roxicodone, Roxicodone Intensol

The Brand Names are the non-generic tablets - If you go to the Pill Identifier tab in the blue bar under the Drugs.com Logo, there is a place to search on the Drug name there.

ChaOnly28ButInPain 14 Feb 2011

Thank you that makes more sence. Im so onfused as to why this shortage is happening. So im tryingto figure out what I should get switch to. Im not feeling like a drug chaser eery month.. Thanks again..