What do opiates pills look like?

Fom Wiki

Opiates are so named because they are constituents or derivatives of constituents found in opium, which is processed from the latex sap of the opium poppy, Papaver somniferum. The major biologically active opiates found in opium are morphine, codeine, thebaine, and papaverine. Semi-synthetic opioids such as heroin, oxycodine, and hydrocodone are derived from these substances, especially morphine, codeine, and thebaine.

As per the above information, you can see that there are a number of 'opiate' type pills around - you can search on these names in the pill identifier to see what they look like.

dont know i want to know