What do non generic lortab 10 mg pills look like?

they can be blue,pink,white

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

Generic or namebrand?

I filled my scripts and I asked for Watson Brand lortab 7.5 and when I got home my script was UCB brand with speckles,Am I wrong or what,the pharmacy ...

How long should you keep a prescription for pain pills?

my daughter had a toothache & found some lortab prescribed to her by her dentist in 2007, i told her not to take it. but i was wondering if it is ...

How long does Lortab or morphine stay in a persons system?

I am trying to get all the info I can on pain pills, I have a friend who has finally said she needs help. She's gonna try an in patient rehab, ...

Is this pill lortab 10-500mg white withM363on the front brand name?

I been prescribed with lortab 10-500 but I finish at all and I bought these pill on the street like I said the pill is white with M363 on the front ...