What do non generic lortab 10 mg pills look like?

they can be blue,pink,white

If gabapentin is not a narcotic then why do people get addicted to it as if they were takin lortab?

my grandmother use to take lortab 10mg and now she has had the shingles going on a year now and she seems to be addicted to gabapentin as she was ...

I have an elderly Dalmatian who takes 50mg Tramadol 2xday. Could I possibly give her a Hydrocodone?

sometimes the Tramadol does not seem to be quite enough to ease her pain. The pills are generic Lortab 750/325, so there is less Tylenol than usual. ...

How many lortab 7.5/500 pills in a 473 mL bottle of liquid Lortab 7.5/500?

Looking for conversion of mL or cc's?? to pill form. Is that consistent with all liquid meds also then???

Is Pregelatinized Starch made with wheat?

I have celiacs disease and need surgery. the lortab generic has this ingredient in it but can't find out what it is made of.