What do non generic lortab 10 mg pills look like?

they can be blue,pink,white

Generic or namebrand?

I filled my scripts and I asked for Watson Brand lortab 7.5 and when I got home my script was UCB brand with speckles,Am I wrong or what,the pharmacy ...

Lortab dosages?

I have stenosis of the spine which is complicated by 3 herniated discs in my neck and 3 in my lower back. I am presently on Lortab 7.5/500 and I am ...

How long does Lortab or morphine stay in a persons system?

I am trying to get all the info I can on pain pills, I have a friend who has finally said she needs help. She's gonna try an in patient rehab, ...

Is this pill lortab 10-500mg white withM363on the front brand name?

I been prescribed with lortab 10-500 but I finish at all and I bought these pill on the street like I said the pill is white with M363 on the front ...

Is Pregelatinized Starch made with wheat?

I have celiacs disease and need surgery. the lortab generic has this ingredient in it but can't find out what it is made of.