What do non generic lortab 10 mg pills look like?

they can be blue,pink,white

Generic or namebrand?

I filled my scripts and I asked for Watson Brand lortab 7.5 and when I got home my script was UCB brand with speckles,Am I wrong or what,the pharmacy ...

How long should you keep a prescription for pain pills?

my daughter had a toothache & found some lortab prescribed to her by her dentist in 2007, i told her not to take it. but i was wondering if it is ...

I have an elderly Dalmatian who takes 50mg Tramadol 2xday. Could I possibly give her a Hydrocodone?

sometimes the Tramadol does not seem to be quite enough to ease her pain. The pills are generic Lortab 750/325, so there is less Tylenol than usual. ...

Lortab dosages?

I have stenosis of the spine which is complicated by 3 herniated discs in my neck and 3 in my lower back. I am presently on Lortab 7.5/500 and I am ...

How many lortab 7.5/500 pills in a 473 mL bottle of liquid Lortab 7.5/500?

Looking for conversion of mL or cc's?? to pill form. Is that consistent with all liquid meds also then???