What do lipozene pills look like?

What do propoxyphen APAP pills look like? Dosage 650 mg Tablet?

My refill pills look nothing like my original rx, though the labels state exactly the same info -- should I return pills to the pharmacy? Orig pills ...

What do Metoprolol pills look like?

Are coated white round pills with a logo and 831 metoprolol? Are they 50mg? These pills are larger than my previous prescription, which was also for ...

What do methandrostenolone pills look like?

I found a pill package in my sons gym bag that had the words "methandrostenolone 5" highlighted in yellow and also "Aburoihan Co, ...

5 pills almost killed me?

i took five pills someone gave them to me. i was very unaware of the situation at the time. i thought i was going into cardiac arrest the whole ...

How many different type of pills are there?

I am doing research on How Pills Effect the Mind and Body, so I was wondering how many different types of pills there is. Like I know that there is ...