What do lipozene pills look like?

What do Metoprolol pills look like?

Are coated white round pills with a logo and 831 metoprolol? Are they 50mg? These pills are larger than my previous prescription, which was also for ...

What do methandrostenolone pills look like?

I found a pill package in my sons gym bag that had the words "methandrostenolone 5" highlighted in yellow and also "Aburoihan Co, ...

5 pills almost killed me?

i took five pills someone gave them to me. i was very unaware of the situation at the time. i thought i was going into cardiac arrest the whole ...

How many different type of pills are there?

I am doing research on How Pills Effect the Mind and Body, so I was wondering how many different types of pills there is. Like I know that there is ...

What is this pill - with 'gx ex 3' imprint?

hi! i found some pills in my brother's room... i am afraid of him... pills are brown, circle, barrel - with logo G X / E X 3... do anybody know ...