What do EXTACY pills look like?

What are symptoms of extacy

They can look like like just about anything, however, one tell tale sign of a black-market pill (narcotic, upper, extacy, etc.) is that due to the fact that they aren't produced with state of the art technology, the edges won't be as crisp, the imprints will be a bit fuzzy, and as an overall, the pill will be less perfect, especially when you compare it to any other otc or prescribed drug. The only real way of telling if it's Extacy would be to take it.
Ok, just joking. Well, I guess that you really would find out though...
Hope that this is of some help,
Jeff K