what pill says p on one side and 2 on the other small and orange?

Possibly Hydromorphone HCl 2mg
Imprint Code P / 2
Orange round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/hydromorphone.html

Small orange/peach pill Cobalt manufactures symbol on one side and "QT" on the other?

I found a small baggie with maybe a dozen of these in my daughters room. They are small like a graval with QT on one side and what looks like the ...

Small light orange pill?

found a small light orange pill on the floor in my bedroom... I believe my boyfriend has a pill problem that he is hiding from me. The pill is small ...

What is this pill - small round orange pill with 'ex' imprint?

The pill is orange and round. It is very small, about .5cm. One side has "ex" printed in black and the other side is blank.

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

10 on one side small a on the other side. Small, orange, round.

What is a pill with EX on one.side and 40 on other, its small, round, and peach/light orange in col?

This pill is small, round, peach or light orange. It has a coating on ot, with the imprint E X on one side and 40 on the other side.