what pill says p on one side and 2 on the other small and orange?

Possibly Hydromorphone HCl 2mg
Imprint Code P / 2
Orange round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/hydromorphone.html

What is this pill - with 'demacolin coronet' imprint?

It looks like a pepto-busmol tablet. I bought a hoody yesterday. When I put it on this morning I found a small ziplock bag of pills in the pocket. ...

Small orange/peach pill Cobalt manufactures symbol on one side and "QT" on the other?

I found a small baggie with maybe a dozen of these in my daughters room. They are small like a graval with QT on one side and what looks like the ...

Small light orange pill?

found a small light orange pill on the floor in my bedroom... I believe my boyfriend has a pill problem that he is hiding from me. The pill is small ...

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint? its small round and peachy orange colour?

its the same size as a diazapam its split down the middle on one side and its a peachy orange colour

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

10 on one side small a on the other side. Small, orange, round.