what pill says p on one side and 2 on the other small and orange?

Possibly Hydromorphone HCl 2mg
Imprint Code P / 2
Orange round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/hydromorphone.html

What is this pill? Orange (blank on one side, one side with a line)?

I was given a small orange pill that is circular and was told it is Xanax. It is completely blank on one side and the other side just has a line ...

What pill is small, round, appears to have a 1 on one side and an L on the other?

I found this on the floor today. I wish I could post a picture to make matters easier. It is small Round Brown, I think. Some people say it looks ...

Small light orange pill?

found a small light orange pill on the floor in my bedroom... I believe my boyfriend has a pill problem that he is hiding from me. The pill is small ...

What is this pill - with 'BI and 12 on opposite side imprinted on tiny round orange pill?

It's either B1 or BI with 12 on opposite side. Very small! Round, orange. Thanks..

Orange round pill with CKD imprint on one side?

Bright orange, ckd on front, nothing else on the pill the reverse side is blank. It's round and fairly small