what pill says p on one side and 2 on the other small and orange?

Possibly Hydromorphone HCl 2mg
Imprint Code P / 2
Orange round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/hydromorphone.html

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I found these pills in my sons room ... They are small round, light orange maybe peach color The imprints are pms and other side has -2- I ...

What is this pill? Orange (blank on one side, one side with a line)?

I was given a small orange pill that is circular and was told it is Xanax. It is completely blank on one side and the other side just has a line ...

Small light orange pill?

found a small light orange pill on the floor in my bedroom... I believe my boyfriend has a pill problem that he is hiding from me. The pill is small ...

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint? its small round and peachy orange colour?

its the same size as a diazapam its split down the middle on one side and its a peachy orange colour

What is a pill with EX on one.side and 40 on other, its small, round, and peach/light orange in col?

This pill is small, round, peach or light orange. It has a coating on ot, with the imprint E X on one side and 40 on the other side.