What do clenbuterol pills look like?

Not available in the US so can't help I'm sorry

Found a capsule shaped pill yellow colored with Pyx on it, what is this pill?

Roommate has pills and I'm afraid he may be doing something illegal or dangerous and want to remove him/the pills from my home, pls help

What is this pill - with 'R' imprint?

Small white it has an R with a circle or oval around it and a line on the other side. I think it may be Clenbuterol or something like it.

Hi my name is Jada and I just found clenbuterol and cytomel T3 can you send me a pic of the pills?

forward the info to me on the description so i can be sure thats what they are please Thank you

What is this pill - with 'gx ex 3' imprint?

hi! i found some pills in my brother's room... i am afraid of him... pills are brown, circle, barrel - with logo G X / E X 3... do anybody know ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I get these pills at the local convenience store. There is two pills in 1inch square flat cellophane. One pill is a red capsule with Asian writing on ...