What do clenbuterol pills look like?

Not available in the US so can't help I'm sorry

What is this pill - with '117' imprint?

I found a bag of pills at my karate school. The imprint on them are; EP 117 on one side, and 40 on the other. They are small white round pills. Can ...

Found a capsule shaped pill yellow colored with Pyx on it, what is this pill?

Roommate has pills and I'm afraid he may be doing something illegal or dangerous and want to remove him/the pills from my home, pls help

What is this pill - with 'R' imprint?

Small white it has an R with a circle or oval around it and a line on the other side. I think it may be Clenbuterol or something like it.

How many different type of pills are there?

I am doing research on How Pills Effect the Mind and Body, so I was wondering how many different types of pills there is. Like I know that there is ...

What is this pill - with 'gx ex 3' imprint?

hi! i found some pills in my brother's room... i am afraid of him... pills are brown, circle, barrel - with logo G X / E X 3... do anybody know ...