What do alltop 1mg pills look like? ordered online from india ,generic xanax?

Would you know who did manufacture the pills in India?

Have a Pill for Irbesartan without any markings or imprints. This is a generic for Avapro?

This medication was purchased from Canada RX. The Pharma company is in India. The pill package says Irbesart-300 and Cipla LTD India. I need to be ...

What is this pill - with no imprint - ordered online?

No inprint ordered online say fda appoved 2mg xanax and they came in a zip lock baggy with little white cicle pill same size of ativan. The companay ...

What is this pill - with '100' imprint?

Ordered from online from mumbai - viagra generic, how to determine authenticity? Sildenafil citrate, 100 mg, aurochem, blister of 10.

What does rimonabant look like?

I usually order Acomplia and the online pharm sent me the "generic" supposedly, came from India and I'm skeptical. I don't want ...

I have two unidentified pills I thought were xanax?

... but they're coming up another drug i've never even used??? Can anyone identify a round white pill with MYLAN 216? Is that a form of ...