What do abra 100 pills look like?

Not a pill that has been approved by the FDA so no information on it - even google is coming up blank on this one.

round dark blue pill

What is this pill - with 'T 100 mg' imprint?

I found some pills in an unmarked bottle in my medicine cabinet, and can not identify them. They are beige in color with somewhat shiny finish. 8 mm ...

I am trying to id some pills I have that I can't remember what they are for?

They are round, a sort of pink in color they are marked... P/f on one side and on the other they are : cc over 100 cc 100

What is this pill - with 'zz' 100 imprint?

I was provided a generic Spironolactone that has a 100 on one side (for 100mg) and either a Z/Z or an N/N on the other. I don't know if the ...

What do darvocet n 100 pills look like? White ones?

When I ordered darvocet I received white oval shaped pills,no markings at all,no box at all.Just a plastic zip lock baggie.Has anyone else got ...

White oblong pill marked M 100 in red letters?

The pills are as described, white oblong pills with center score marks front and back. The pill is marked M 100 in red / pink text, with ...