What do abra 100 pills look like?

Not a pill that has been approved by the FDA so no information on it - even google is coming up blank on this one.

round dark blue pill

I am trying to id some pills I have that I can't remember what they are for?

They are round, a sort of pink in color they are marked... P/f on one side and on the other they are : cc over 100 cc 100

What is this pill - with 'zz' 100 imprint?

I was provided a generic Spironolactone that has a 100 on one side (for 100mg) and either a Z/Z or an N/N on the other. I don't know if the ...

What is this pill - with '100' imprint?

The pill is the same shape as the genuine Pfizer example, but only carries the numeral "100" rather than the abbreviation "VGR ...

What do thyroxine sodium pills look like?

I ordered levothyroxine from Gujarat, India and they are round, white, and have 100 stamped on them & they came in a punch pill card of 30. The ...

White oblong pill marked M 100 in red letters?

The pills are as described, white oblong pills with center score marks front and back. The pill is marked M 100 in red / pink text, with ...