What do abra 100 pills look like?

Not a pill that has been approved by the FDA so no information on it - even google is coming up blank on this one.

round dark blue pill

What is this pill - with 'T 100 mg' imprint?

I found some pills in an unmarked bottle in my medicine cabinet, and can not identify them. They are beige in color with somewhat shiny finish. 8 mm ...

I am trying to id some pills I have that I can't remember what they are for?

They are round, a sort of pink in color they are marked... P/f on one side and on the other they are : cc over 100 cc 100

What is this pill - with '100' imprint?

The pill is the same shape as the genuine Pfizer example, but only carries the numeral "100" rather than the abbreviation "VGR ...

What do Topiramate 100 pills look like?

I have always received Topiramate 100 pills in white. Today they are tan/beige. I just want to make sure these are the correct pills. I received them ...

White oblong pill marked M 100 in red letters?

The pills are as described, white oblong pills with center score marks front and back. The pill is marked M 100 in red / pink text, with ...