What do 800 ibuprofen pills look like?

Some are listed here
However if you cannot find your tablet let us know the imprint, color and shape and we will confirm it for you.

{ ibuprofen }

I hope this helps! It helped me! I had some generic ibuprofen tablets (I bought at Fred's with 44-292 wrote on them?) and could not find them on the pill identifier but I did find them here! I was pretty sure it was ibuprofen but wanted to be sure bc it is REALLY dangerous to take stuff if u dont know what it is? I hope you find what your looking for and hope my info helps ;)

AllisonHughey 25 Jan 2011

So SORRY... I just realized I gave you the same website info as the other person already sent you. Im new to this so please bare with me! ha ha ;)