What do 800 ibuprofen pills look like?

Some are listed here
http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=ibuprofen
However if you cannot find your tablet let us know the imprint, color and shape and we will confirm it for you.

{ www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search... ibuprofen }

I hope this helps! It helped me! I had some generic ibuprofen tablets (I bought at Fred's with 44-292 wrote on them?) and could not find them on the pill identifier but I did find them here! I was pretty sure it was ibuprofen but wanted to be sure bc it is REALLY dangerous to take stuff if u dont know what it is? I hope you find what your looking for and hope my info helps ;)

AllisonHughey 25 Jan 2011

So SORRY... I just realized I gave you the same website info as the other person already sent you. Im new to this so please bare with me! ha ha ;)