What diet should be used to help treat systematic yeast infections after using sporanox?

No white flour, no white sugar. Basically a diet without refined foods. Avoid anything made of refined white flour, eat only whole grains, no white refined sugar-yeast thrives on it. Avoid all baked goods, breads, pasta and rice. Eat fresh veggies and lowfat meats and wholegrains. Also taking a probiotic like Culturelle will help immensly as it keeps the balance of good bacteria so that the bad ones dont take over. It will keep the yeast in check.