What company manufactures Zofran?

Zofran is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

http://us.gsk.com/

Is there a way for misuse or abuse of Zofran?

I found Zofran in my house but no one here is receiving chemo, I'm trying to figure out what the other uses may be.

Zofran ODT - I am 19, pregnant and have no insurance. I have been very sick, so my doctor prescribed

... Zofran, but I can't afford to by the script, is there any ideas of what I can do?

Are there any withdrawal symptoms when discontinuing Zofran?

My husband was on Zofran for a couple of months while undergoing chemo and radiation. He finished treatment 2 months ago but had continued with 8 mg ...

Disopyramide - As a collective group how can we ensure that this drug will continue to be?

... manufactured? Possibly have all of our refills done either at different times throughout the year or all at once - which would be the best ...

Does anyone know the dissolving time for zofran odt compared to the gerneric ondansetron odt?

I was taking zofran odt for approx. 3 years and then my insurance company would only approve ondansetron. I have an esophageal Nissan Lap ...