What company makes the real Fioricet?

Watson Pharmaceuticals manufacture Fioricet.
http://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/watson-pharmaceuticals-inc-150.html

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

Is Fioricet considered a narcotic or controlled substance?

great for curing tension headaches, but makes me feel a little drunk.

I take Fioricet with codeine for migraines. I have Imitrex but it makes me almost more sick than?

... the migraine so I only take it if I'm on the verge of going to the ER. I know they can cause a rebound migraines and I'm constantly ...

Is Cafergots effectiveness to alleviate migraine pain similar to results with Fioricet?

Besides comparing effectiveness for migraines, are there any posible side effects or contraindications when taking Cafergot with other medications? ...