What company makes the real Fioricet?

Watson Pharmaceuticals manufacture Fioricet.
http://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/watson-pharmaceuticals-inc-150.html

The change in the oxycottin on one side say oc, now they say op, do they put silicone in it?

the o p's when i take it, i have a hard time taking pills any how, but it gets real slimy and makes me gag, if it is silicone can that hurt you ...

What company makes Zocor?

What company makes Zocor?

Is it possible that fioricet can increase the effects of methadone?

Im on 80mg daily of methadone and took 2 Fioricet,that were given to me for a headache. After eating a couple hours later it seemed as if i had taken ...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?

I take Fioricet with codeine for migraines. I have Imitrex but it makes me almost more sick than?

... the migraine so I only take it if I'm on the verge of going to the ER. I know they can cause a rebound migraines and I'm constantly ...