What company makes the real Fioricet?

Watson Pharmaceuticals manufacture Fioricet.
http://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/watson-pharmaceuticals-inc-150.html

The change in the oxycottin on one side say oc, now they say op, do they put silicone in it?

the o p's when i take it, i have a hard time taking pills any how, but it gets real slimy and makes me gag, if it is silicone can that hurt you ...

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

What company makes Zocor?

What company makes Zocor?

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?