What company makes the real Fioricet?

Watson Pharmaceuticals manufacture Fioricet.
http://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/watson-pharmaceuticals-inc-150.html

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

I take Fioricet with codeine for migraines. I have Imitrex but it makes me almost more sick than?

... the migraine so I only take it if I'm on the verge of going to the ER. I know they can cause a rebound migraines and I'm constantly ...

I was just prescribed Baclofen for my tension headaches to keep from taking so many Fioricet?

I have had tension headaches for over 20 years. I've been taking Fioricet to control my daily headaches for about 10 years and it's been a ...