What company makes the real Fioricet?

Watson Pharmaceuticals manufacture Fioricet.
http://www.drugs.com/manufacturer/watson-pharmaceuticals-inc-150.html

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

Is it possible that fioricet can increase the effects of methadone?

Im on 80mg daily of methadone and took 2 Fioricet,that were given to me for a headache. After eating a couple hours later it seemed as if i had taken ...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?

I take Fioricet with codeine for migraines. I have Imitrex but it makes me almost more sick than?

... the migraine so I only take it if I'm on the verge of going to the ER. I know they can cause a rebound migraines and I'm constantly ...