What company makes depakote?

Abbott Pharmaceuticals

I believe it is Abbott

Shifting from Depakote to Depakote ER?

A patient needs, and is under, 250 mg of Depakote twice a day. If shift to Depakote ER is desired, what should the dose be then, 250 ER or 500 mg ER?

Depakote ER - Does anyone know of any reason that a Depakote level would just drop? I take my?

... medications religiously! DepakoteER 250mg (7a.and 7p) I even have alarms so I never miss. It dropped to 34 last week and I came very close to a ...

I have been on depakote and effexor for bipolar disorder since 2003. I have gained so much weight?

... that this makes me more depressed. My psychiatrist said it is from depakote. When I asked about topamax he said he wouldn't prescribe me ...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?

My son (8 yrs old) takes Depakote for seizure disorder. I think he's depressed. Is anyone on it?

... that can explain to me how it makes you feel? Drowsy, sick?