What company makes cellcept?

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 225-1000
Fax: (650) 225-6000

Has anyone noticed extreme fatigue while taking Cellcept?

I take cellcept for my Lupus and have been having more fatigue lately. It may just be the Lupus but seemed to lessen for a week when I had to go off ...

Does cellcept helps the second time after a long interruption?

I used cellcept for scleroderma for one year and it did help with my remission.After interrupting it for 8 month I had a bad relapse. I started to ...

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?

I was just put on cellcept last week. Does the insomnia get better?

.. I have been on weekly doses of 1g methylprednisolone that are gradually being reduced. I have an autoimmune disease that's in remission and ...