What company makes cellcept?

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 225-1000
Fax: (650) 225-6000

Does cellcept helps the second time after a long interruption?

I used cellcept for scleroderma for one year and it did help with my remission.After interrupting it for 8 month I had a bad relapse. I started to ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

Cellcept - How long and what dose is recommended for someone with lupus?

I was diagnosed last year with lupus nephritis and have been on cellcept 2grams for the whole time. Is this nornal? When can I go on less?

Is there a high report of cellcept users actually contracting cancer? this scares me?

My fiance had an organ transplant in 2007 and is on cellcept. All has been well. Do the risks outway the benifits of using cellcept...

I was just put on cellcept last week. Does the insomnia get better?

.. I have been on weekly doses of 1g methylprednisolone that are gradually being reduced. I have an autoimmune disease that's in remission and ...