What company makes cellcept?

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 225-1000
Fax: (650) 225-6000

Has anyone noticed extreme fatigue while taking Cellcept?

I take cellcept for my Lupus and have been having more fatigue lately. It may just be the Lupus but seemed to lessen for a week when I had to go off ...

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

Cellcept - How long and what dose is recommended for someone with lupus?

I was diagnosed last year with lupus nephritis and have been on cellcept 2grams for the whole time. Is this nornal? When can I go on less?

Is there a high report of cellcept users actually contracting cancer? this scares me?

My fiance had an organ transplant in 2007 and is on cellcept. All has been well. Do the risks outway the benifits of using cellcept...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?