What company makes cellcept?

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 225-1000
Fax: (650) 225-6000

Does cellcept helps the second time after a long interruption?

I used cellcept for scleroderma for one year and it did help with my remission.After interrupting it for 8 month I had a bad relapse. I started to ...

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

Cellcept - How long and what dose is recommended for someone with lupus?

I was diagnosed last year with lupus nephritis and have been on cellcept 2grams for the whole time. Is this nornal? When can I go on less?

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?