What company makes cellcept?

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 225-1000
Fax: (650) 225-6000

Has anyone noticed extreme fatigue while taking Cellcept?

I take cellcept for my Lupus and have been having more fatigue lately. It may just be the Lupus but seemed to lessen for a week when I had to go off ...

Does cellcept helps the second time after a long interruption?

I used cellcept for scleroderma for one year and it did help with my remission.After interrupting it for 8 month I had a bad relapse. I started to ...

Is there a high report of cellcept users actually contracting cancer? this scares me?

My fiance had an organ transplant in 2007 and is on cellcept. All has been well. Do the risks outway the benifits of using cellcept...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?

I was just put on cellcept last week. Does the insomnia get better?

.. I have been on weekly doses of 1g methylprednisolone that are gradually being reduced. I have an autoimmune disease that's in remission and ...