What company makes cellcept?

Genentech, Inc.
1 DNA Way
South San Francisco, CA 94080
(650) 225-1000
Fax: (650) 225-6000

Does cellcept helps the second time after a long interruption?

I used cellcept for scleroderma for one year and it did help with my remission.After interrupting it for 8 month I had a bad relapse. I started to ...

What phamaceutical company makes Procardia xl?

Which pharmaceutical company makes Procardia XL. Is it possible to get the medicatiton at a reduced cost or free if it is not affordable. I have a ...

I'm looking for the company who makes the medicine carbergoline?

My husband was diagonised with a pititary tumor and we can not afford the medicine, I;m trying to find the phamaceutical company that makes this ...

Is there a high report of cellcept users actually contracting cancer? this scares me?

My fiance had an organ transplant in 2007 and is on cellcept. All has been well. Do the risks outway the benifits of using cellcept...

What drug company makes atenolol?

WHAT PHAMACEUTICAL COMPANY MAKES ATENOLOL? mY SON TAKES IT AND ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. IS THEIR A WAY HE COULD GET THIS RX CHEAPER OR FREE?