What class of drug is ambien?

Plenty of info on this page: http://www.drugs.com/ambien.html
Class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics

Its a sleeping pill. I used to take it to help me fall asleep.

How do I get off of Ambien?

I have taken Ambien 10 mg for approx 6 weeks. Recently started taking Ambien 5 mg for about 1 week. Would like to stop this altogether. I feel I have ...

Ambien CR 12.5 mg vs Zolpidem CR 12.5 mg?

My Dr prescribed Ambien CR several months ago, two part two color pill..The drug store now has sub Zolpidem CR 12.5 a dark blue pill saying it's ...

Can you be fine one class period and have an asthma attack the next class period?

I'm just wondering because I was in my math class and I was fine but when I got to my history class I couldn't breathe very well .. The ...

Ambien - I get high in a productive manner. I feel full of confidence and can do serious management?

... tasks? I flourish for two hours after taking 3 12 ,5 mg of Ambien tablets. I feel I can do everything, effectively. For sleep I take just two ...