What class of drug is Soma?

Bowenkyle,
Soma is a skeletal muscle relaxant. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Hope this helps.

bowenkyle 29 Apr 2010

Thank You!!

I have a question about the drug Soma. Please see below:?

Uh, yes, I have a question; the drug Soma; I've been on it for over 2 years, and now, even after my blood tests came back perfect, she's ...

Are soma's benzo's or opiate's?

Or do you know if soma's show up as anything on a drug test? Please help!!

Is the FDA going to make Carisprodol a scheduled class drug?

My prescription had a C in front of the rx numbers,I know this drug is not a scheduled drug as of yet.(CVS was the drug store)My drug store I usually ...

Does anyone know the name of a drug with class 1 rating?

morphone, oxycontin, dialadud, opiates are class 2 rating. What could have a class 1 rating. curious. thanks, karen

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you