What class of drug is Soma?

Bowenkyle,
Soma is a skeletal muscle relaxant. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Hope this helps.

bowenkyle 29 Apr 2010

Thank You!!

I have a question about the drug Soma. Please see below:?

Uh, yes, I have a question; the drug Soma; I've been on it for over 2 years, and now, even after my blood tests came back perfect, she's ...

What drug family is soma in?is it a controlled substance?

Is soma detectable in a drug urine screen?

Is the FDA going to make Carisprodol a scheduled class drug?

My prescription had a C in front of the rx numbers,I know this drug is not a scheduled drug as of yet.(CVS was the drug store)My drug store I usually ...

What type of drug class is soma a part of ,example oxycondon is in the opiate class ?

thank you i read other questions and found answers =)

My Back was fussed at age 15, from T2 to L4. W/Luqie Rods Cored down my spinal column. Soma 350?

Always took the Pain away. I could take it as needed up to 3/4 a day. Usually, only took up to 1 or 2 a day. For Some Reason after taking it on & ...