What class of drug is Soma?

Bowenkyle,
Soma is a skeletal muscle relaxant. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Hope this helps.

bowenkyle 29 Apr 2010

Thank You!!

I have a question about the drug Soma. Please see below:?

Uh, yes, I have a question; the drug Soma; I've been on it for over 2 years, and now, even after my blood tests came back perfect, she's ...

Are soma's benzo's or opiate's?

Or do you know if soma's show up as anything on a drug test? Please help!!

Is the FDA going to make Carisprodol a scheduled class drug?

My prescription had a C in front of the rx numbers,I know this drug is not a scheduled drug as of yet.(CVS was the drug store)My drug store I usually ...

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you

Similar drugs in same class as carisoprodol (drug names)?

cannot take this particular drug due to side effects. am familiar with flexoril and robaxin, but neither give me the relief soma does