What class of drug is Soma?

Bowenkyle,
Soma is a skeletal muscle relaxant. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Hope this helps.

bowenkyle 29 Apr 2010

Thank You!!

Is soma and flexiril the same on a drug screen?

does the medication soma and the medication flexirill show up on a drug screen as the same kind of drug?

Is the FDA going to make Carisprodol a scheduled class drug?

My prescription had a C in front of the rx numbers,I know this drug is not a scheduled drug as of yet.(CVS was the drug store)My drug store I usually ...

Does anyone know the name of a drug with class 1 rating?

morphone, oxycontin, dialadud, opiates are class 2 rating. What could have a class 1 rating. curious. thanks, karen

Medication - Does soma belong to any of these categories: coc Amp Pcp Thc Opi2000 If not then?

... what is it And will it show up on a home 5 panel urine drug test, that tests for those? Any other important info on soma would help. Thank you

Similar drugs in same class as carisoprodol (drug names)?

cannot take this particular drug due to side effects. am familiar with flexoril and robaxin, but neither give me the relief soma does