What class of drug is Soma?

Bowenkyle,
Soma is a skeletal muscle relaxant. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Hope this helps.

bowenkyle 29 Apr 2010

Thank You!!

I need a list of active and inactive ingredients in soma 350mg?

im doing a report for chemistry class on Soma, any info you can send would be appreciated.

Is the FDA going to make Carisprodol a scheduled class drug?

My prescription had a C in front of the rx numbers,I know this drug is not a scheduled drug as of yet.(CVS was the drug store)My drug store I usually ...

What type of drug class is soma a part of ,example oxycondon is in the opiate class ?

thank you i read other questions and found answers =)

Similar drugs in same class as carisoprodol (drug names)?

cannot take this particular drug due to side effects. am familiar with flexoril and robaxin, but neither give me the relief soma does

My Back was fussed at age 15, from T2 to L4. W/Luqie Rods Cored down my spinal column. Soma 350?

Always took the Pain away. I could take it as needed up to 3/4 a day. Usually, only took up to 1 or 2 a day. For Some Reason after taking it on & ...