What class of drug is Soma?

Bowenkyle,
Soma is a skeletal muscle relaxant. If you need to know anything else, just ask. Hope this helps.

bowenkyle 29 Apr 2010

Thank You!!

I have a question about the drug Soma. Please see below:?

Uh, yes, I have a question; the drug Soma; I've been on it for over 2 years, and now, even after my blood tests came back perfect, she's ...

Is the FDA going to make Carisprodol a scheduled class drug?

My prescription had a C in front of the rx numbers,I know this drug is not a scheduled drug as of yet.(CVS was the drug store)My drug store I usually ...

Does anyone know the name of a drug with class 1 rating?

morphone, oxycontin, dialadud, opiates are class 2 rating. What could have a class 1 rating. curious. thanks, karen

Similar drugs in same class as carisoprodol (drug names)?

cannot take this particular drug due to side effects. am familiar with flexoril and robaxin, but neither give me the relief soma does

My Back was fussed at age 15, from T2 to L4. W/Luqie Rods Cored down my spinal column. Soma 350?

Always took the Pain away. I could take it as needed up to 3/4 a day. Usually, only took up to 1 or 2 a day. For Some Reason after taking it on & ...