What can you take for upset stomach on methotrexate?

My rheumatologist prescribed 20mg prilosec once
A day to help coat my stomach from so many
NSAIDS. I am able to drink coffee again and
tolerate moderately spicy foods.
If you have an infrequent upset stomach Tums
750mg calcium was recommended for me.
Hope this helps!!

Is stomach nausea a withdrawl symptom from ativan ivv been tapering from 1mg 2 times a day to .5 mg?

have been on this stuff for 4 months and my stomach so upset im trying the road back supplements please help

Are chills and nausea side effects from methotrexate?

I've just taken my second dose of methotrexate tablets. Most of the time I have terrible chills (which I had with both Aza and 6-MP) and nausea, ...

My 7yr old daughter has JRA. Her doctor wants to start her on Methotrexate shot once a week?

She did not mention all of the side affects that the internet talks about. Should I be worried? All she talked about was upset stomach or stomach ...

After taking symbicort/spiriva for one yr, can you begin having side effects?

Been taking symbicort/spiriva for one yr, & now I'm having side effects almost daily. Within a couple of hrs after taking, I experience ...

Medications Wellburtin has been increased from 150mg to 300mg and carbamazepin from 100mg to 200mg?

What are the possible dside effects my Daughter is 15 years old and the change in medicatin started Friday and Sunday she had upset stomach when she ...