What can you take for upset stomach on methotrexate?

My rheumatologist prescribed 20mg prilosec once
A day to help coat my stomach from so many
NSAIDS. I am able to drink coffee again and
tolerate moderately spicy foods.
If you have an infrequent upset stomach Tums
750mg calcium was recommended for me.
Hope this helps!!

Are chills and nausea side effects from methotrexate?

I've just taken my second dose of methotrexate tablets. Most of the time I have terrible chills (which I had with both Aza and 6-MP) and nausea, ...

My 7yr old daughter has JRA. Her doctor wants to start her on Methotrexate shot once a week?

She did not mention all of the side affects that the internet talks about. Should I be worried? All she talked about was upset stomach or stomach ...

Can someone take bismutol for an upset stomach if they take coumadin?

My mother is visiting me and has a little diarrhea and is not feeling very well. Can I give her something for the upset stomach? She takes coumadin ...

Medications Wellburtin has been increased from 150mg to 300mg and carbamazepin from 100mg to 200mg?

What are the possible dside effects my Daughter is 15 years old and the change in medicatin started Friday and Sunday she had upset stomach when she ...

Will taking a Zantac 75 mg help with the nausea and upset stomach?

Will taking a Zantac 75 mg help with the nausea and upset stomach from Prozac side effects while adjusting?i just went up tp 15mg of prozac and got ...