What can you take for upset stomach on methotrexate?

My rheumatologist prescribed 20mg prilosec once
A day to help coat my stomach from so many
NSAIDS. I am able to drink coffee again and
tolerate moderately spicy foods.
If you have an infrequent upset stomach Tums
750mg calcium was recommended for me.
Hope this helps!!

Upset stomach with phentermine?

I have been on phentermine for 7 days now and have experienced stomach cramps, mild nausea, and excessive belching. Has anyone else had this ...

My 7yr old daughter has JRA. Her doctor wants to start her on Methotrexate shot once a week?

She did not mention all of the side affects that the internet talks about. Should I be worried? All she talked about was upset stomach or stomach ...

Can someone take bismutol for an upset stomach if they take coumadin?

My mother is visiting me and has a little diarrhea and is not feeling very well. Can I give her something for the upset stomach? She takes coumadin ...

I started Xeljanz and took two pills, immediately upset stomach and massive headache. I know the?

... headache is a side effect but is the upset stomach? It has been almost a week since I have had a dose and still have the upset stomach. Please ...