What can you take for upset stomach on methotrexate?

My rheumatologist prescribed 20mg prilosec once
A day to help coat my stomach from so many
NSAIDS. I am able to drink coffee again and
tolerate moderately spicy foods.
If you have an infrequent upset stomach Tums
750mg calcium was recommended for me.
Hope this helps!!

My 7yr old daughter has JRA. Her doctor wants to start her on Methotrexate shot once a week?

She did not mention all of the side affects that the internet talks about. Should I be worried? All she talked about was upset stomach or stomach ...

Does a stomach upset caused from Symbicort get better as you continue?

I have been on Symbicort for 2 days now and my stomach has been very "upset". However, the asthma is doing better than ever. I know the ...

Will eating before I take Methotrexate help reduce or eliminate nausea?

I have been diagnosed with RA and prescribed Methotrexate. I haven't taken any yet, but from what I've read, nausea is a common side effect.

I started Xeljanz and took two pills, immediately upset stomach and massive headache. I know the?

... headache is a side effect but is the upset stomach? It has been almost a week since I have had a dose and still have the upset stomach. Please ...