What can you take for upset stomach on methotrexate?

My rheumatologist prescribed 20mg prilosec once
A day to help coat my stomach from so many
NSAIDS. I am able to drink coffee again and
tolerate moderately spicy foods.
If you have an infrequent upset stomach Tums
750mg calcium was recommended for me.
Hope this helps!!

Is stomach nausea a withdrawl symptom from ativan ivv been tapering from 1mg 2 times a day to .5 mg?

have been on this stuff for 4 months and my stomach so upset im trying the road back supplements please help

Can someone take bismutol for an upset stomach if they take coumadin?

My mother is visiting me and has a little diarrhea and is not feeling very well. Can I give her something for the upset stomach? She takes coumadin ...

Medications Wellburtin has been increased from 150mg to 300mg and carbamazepin from 100mg to 200mg?

What are the possible dside effects my Daughter is 15 years old and the change in medicatin started Friday and Sunday she had upset stomach when she ...

Will eating before I take Methotrexate help reduce or eliminate nausea?

I have been diagnosed with RA and prescribed Methotrexate. I haven't taken any yet, but from what I've read, nausea is a common side effect.

Sertraline - vomiting and diarrhea with Zoloft 50 MG?

When does the nausea stop? I'm on 50 MG , at first it was just upset stomach, then progressed to diarrhea and then vomiting. Im on day 4. I ...