What can you take for upset stomach on methotrexate?

My rheumatologist prescribed 20mg prilosec once
A day to help coat my stomach from so many
NSAIDS. I am able to drink coffee again and
tolerate moderately spicy foods.
If you have an infrequent upset stomach Tums
750mg calcium was recommended for me.
Hope this helps!!

Is stomach nausea a withdrawl symptom from ativan ivv been tapering from 1mg 2 times a day to .5 mg?

have been on this stuff for 4 months and my stomach so upset im trying the road back supplements please help

Upset stomach with phentermine?

I have been on phentermine for 7 days now and have experienced stomach cramps, mild nausea, and excessive belching. Has anyone else had this ...

Medications Wellburtin has been increased from 150mg to 300mg and carbamazepin from 100mg to 200mg?

What are the possible dside effects my Daughter is 15 years old and the change in medicatin started Friday and Sunday she had upset stomach when she ...

I started Xeljanz and took two pills, immediately upset stomach and massive headache. I know the?

... headache is a side effect but is the upset stomach? It has been almost a week since I have had a dose and still have the upset stomach. Please ...