What can I take for vertigo?

I would suggest that you see your doctor if you have vertigo. The link below has medicines which can be used for vertigo.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/vertigo.html

Bonine - How much can you take when 25 ml is not helping with dizziness?

My friend was diagnosed with vertigo in the hospital after a severe bout with vertigo. He is just as dizzy as he was when in the hospital for 7 days, ...

Concerned about Vertigo and AVM (arteriovenous malformation)?

I had a stroke 23 yearls ago, caused by an AVM, it left me paralyzed on my left side of my body I have no use with my right hand. I underwent two ...

Harvoni - having severe vertigo during week 6 and 7?

woke up with serious vertigo. I could not stand or walk. This lasted for two days. I had no previous vertigo. I had no serious side effects until ...

How to clear muffled ear after or as a part of vertigo?

Suffered from vertigo dizziness for a week, which seems to have abated, but muffled ears continue

If I developed vertigo due to prolonged bedrest, will it go away once Im mobile again?

due to self immobilization i developed vertigo, the dizzyness and nausea are horrible, im wanting to know if i became mobile again will the vertigo ...