What can I take for vertigo?

I would suggest that you see your doctor if you have vertigo. The link below has medicines which can be used for vertigo.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/vertigo.html

Can this medicine cause vertigo symptoms?

Used to be on this drug, then went over to Azor - have started to experience vertigo in the morning for a minute or two when I first wake up. ...

Concerned about Vertigo and AVM (arteriovenous malformation)?

I had a stroke 23 yearls ago, caused by an AVM, it left me paralyzed on my left side of my body I have no use with my right hand. I underwent two ...

Vertigo - Why do you need to chew the Meclizine tablet before swallowing it?

Do people with a mild case of vertigo due to neurological reasons, usually have repeating episodes of vertigo or do the episodes of vertigo stop?

Harvoni - having severe vertigo during week 6 and 7?

woke up with serious vertigo. I could not stand or walk. This lasted for two days. I had no previous vertigo. I had no serious side effects until ...

If I developed vertigo due to prolonged bedrest, will it go away once Im mobile again?

due to self immobilization i developed vertigo, the dizzyness and nausea are horrible, im wanting to know if i became mobile again will the vertigo ...