What can I take for vertigo?

I would suggest that you see your doctor if you have vertigo. The link below has medicines which can be used for vertigo.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/vertigo.html

Can this medicine cause vertigo symptoms?

Used to be on this drug, then went over to Azor - have started to experience vertigo in the morning for a minute or two when I first wake up. ...

The giddiness in vertigo lasts for how many days?

is stugeron forte , vertin 8mg r medicines used in vertigo if yes how much effective are they

Vertigo - Why do you need to chew the Meclizine tablet before swallowing it?

Do people with a mild case of vertigo due to neurological reasons, usually have repeating episodes of vertigo or do the episodes of vertigo stop?

Harvoni - having severe vertigo during week 6 and 7?

woke up with serious vertigo. I could not stand or walk. This lasted for two days. I had no previous vertigo. I had no serious side effects until ...

How to clear muffled ear after or as a part of vertigo?

Suffered from vertigo dizziness for a week, which seems to have abated, but muffled ears continue