What can I take for vertigo?

I would suggest that you see your doctor if you have vertigo. The link below has medicines which can be used for vertigo.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/vertigo.html

Is dizziness / vertigo a side-effect of Glimepiride?

My blood sugar is well controlled. For two \three days iam feeling vertigo .is it from glimepride ?

Bonine - How much can you take when 25 ml is not helping with dizziness?

My friend was diagnosed with vertigo in the hospital after a severe bout with vertigo. He is just as dizzy as he was when in the hospital for 7 days, ...

Can coumadin cause vertigo?

since his heart valve repair operatiom(2 weeks ago) my son is suffering of vertigo.

Concerned about Vertigo and AVM (arteriovenous malformation)?

I had a stroke 23 yearls ago, caused by an AVM, it left me paralyzed on my left side of my body I have no use with my right hand. I underwent two ...

Will Lexapro help for vertigo too ?

Hello. I have severe anxiety, depression, headaches, severe vertigo and am medication resistant. I've tried about 20 different antidepressants ...