What can I take for vertigo?

I would suggest that you see your doctor if you have vertigo. The link below has medicines which can be used for vertigo.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/vertigo.html

Is dizziness / vertigo a side-effect of Glimepiride?

My blood sugar is well controlled. For two \three days iam feeling vertigo .is it from glimepride ?

Can coumadin cause vertigo?

since his heart valve repair operatiom(2 weeks ago) my son is suffering of vertigo.

Will Lexapro help for vertigo too ?

Hello. I have severe anxiety, depression, headaches, severe vertigo and am medication resistant. I've tried about 20 different antidepressants ...

Vertigo - Why do you need to chew the Meclizine tablet before swallowing it?

Do people with a mild case of vertigo due to neurological reasons, usually have repeating episodes of vertigo or do the episodes of vertigo stop?

Harvoni - having severe vertigo during week 6 and 7?

woke up with serious vertigo. I could not stand or walk. This lasted for two days. I had no previous vertigo. I had no serious side effects until ...