What can I take for vertigo?

I would suggest that you see your doctor if you have vertigo. The link below has medicines which can be used for vertigo.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/vertigo.html

Can this medicine cause vertigo symptoms?

Used to be on this drug, then went over to Azor - have started to experience vertigo in the morning for a minute or two when I first wake up. ...

Bonine - How much can you take when 25 ml is not helping with dizziness?

My friend was diagnosed with vertigo in the hospital after a severe bout with vertigo. He is just as dizzy as he was when in the hospital for 7 days, ...

Concerned about Vertigo and AVM (arteriovenous malformation)?

I had a stroke 23 yearls ago, caused by an AVM, it left me paralyzed on my left side of my body I have no use with my right hand. I underwent two ...

Will Lexapro help for vertigo too ?

Hello. I have severe anxiety, depression, headaches, severe vertigo and am medication resistant. I've tried about 20 different antidepressants ...

Vertigo - Why do you need to chew the Meclizine tablet before swallowing it?

Do people with a mild case of vertigo due to neurological reasons, usually have repeating episodes of vertigo or do the episodes of vertigo stop?