What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Is Ritalin harmful to your teeth?

My tooth has broken off and i was wondering if this was due to my taking Ritalin. Also what is the difference between Ritalin and Methamphetamins

Is there a difference between Ritalin SA and Ritalin LA?

My doctor has had me on the Ritalin SA at 20MG for about 4 months now to treat my ADHD, I also take other medications for my Bi-Polar Disorder - ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...