What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Anonymous

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Why is ritalin used with antidepressants ?

I suffer with severe major depression and was recently also put on ritalin to enhance the antidepressant. 10 mg 3 times daily and i do feel great ...

Is Ritalin harmful to your teeth?

My tooth has broken off and i was wondering if this was due to my taking Ritalin. Also what is the difference between Ritalin and Methamphetamins

What is recommended for 59 year old ADHD: Ritalin, Ritalin SR, or Ritalin LA?

Ritalin was given a few moths ago with good results. Patient takes tablets of 15 twice a day. We are interested to raise dosage.

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...