What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Anonymous

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Why is ritalin used with antidepressants ?

I suffer with severe major depression and was recently also put on ritalin to enhance the antidepressant. 10 mg 3 times daily and i do feel great ...

I've been taking Ritalin 20mgs tabs for years for treatment of CFS/Narcolepsy. Other safer meds?

Because Ritalin is so hard to fill these days, I am hoping to find a natural remedy, maybe at GNC, that is as effective in helping me function and be ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...