What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Anonymous

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Why is ritalin used with antidepressants ?

I suffer with severe major depression and was recently also put on ritalin to enhance the antidepressant. 10 mg 3 times daily and i do feel great ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Ritalin LA vs. Concerta (ER)?

After several attempts to find which ADHA medication that worked for my child, Ritalin LA 20 mg. did the trick (all the non-extended medications were ...

Prilosec OTC - I was given prescription for Prilosec and have taken it daily for a year?

Now my insurance won't pay because it's available OTC. The OTC says to take for only 14 days and is 20.6 mg so is obviously not the same ...

Brintellix with Ritalin exitotoxic?

I have been on Ritalin since I was 12 and on Brintellix since August. According to Wikipedia Brintellix increases the glutamate level in the brain ...