What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Anonymous

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Is there a difference between Ritalin SA and Ritalin LA?

My doctor has had me on the Ritalin SA at 20MG for about 4 months now to treat my ADHD, I also take other medications for my Bi-Polar Disorder - ...

I've been taking Ritalin 20mgs tabs for years for treatment of CFS/Narcolepsy. Other safer meds?

Because Ritalin is so hard to fill these days, I am hoping to find a natural remedy, maybe at GNC, that is as effective in helping me function and be ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Why does my Ritalin LA only last a few hours?

Im a 21 year old female of average size. Ive been prescribed Ritalin since was 14 but have not taken it for over 2 years. I recently started again, ...