What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Anonymous

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Why is ritalin used with antidepressants ?

I suffer with severe major depression and was recently also put on ritalin to enhance the antidepressant. 10 mg 3 times daily and i do feel great ...

Is Ritalin harmful to your teeth?

My tooth has broken off and i was wondering if this was due to my taking Ritalin. Also what is the difference between Ritalin and Methamphetamins

Is there a difference between Ritalin SA and Ritalin LA?

My doctor has had me on the Ritalin SA at 20MG for about 4 months now to treat my ADHD, I also take other medications for my Bi-Polar Disorder - ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...

Why does my Ritalin LA only last a few hours?

Im a 21 year old female of average size. Ive been prescribed Ritalin since was 14 but have not taken it for over 2 years. I recently started again, ...