What can I find otc that looks like a 5 mg ritalin tablet?

Hello nicknack. It does not exist. Regards pledge

Is Ritalin harmful to your teeth?

My tooth has broken off and i was wondering if this was due to my taking Ritalin. Also what is the difference between Ritalin and Methamphetamins

What is recommended for 59 year old ADHD: Ritalin, Ritalin SR, or Ritalin LA?

Ritalin was given a few moths ago with good results. Patient takes tablets of 15 twice a day. We are interested to raise dosage.

I've been taking Ritalin 20mgs tabs for years for treatment of CFS/Narcolepsy. Other safer meds?

Because Ritalin is so hard to fill these days, I am hoping to find a natural remedy, maybe at GNC, that is as effective in helping me function and be ...

I have used this medication(Gelusil) OTC for a long time and need to find an equivalant?

I have taken Gelusil a long time and recently discovered it is no longer available in chewable tablet form. I am seeking an equivalent chewable ...