What can I do about the fatigue/tiredness I experience with taking toprol-xl?

I don't think you can do anything about it. If it is really bothersome though, talk to your doctor and he/she may be able to review the dose or put you on an alternative medication.

parkstoneplace 11 Nov 2009

I am going to change from the generic Metoprolol and start the brand Toprol-XL. Some patients have reported their fatigue completely went away when changing to brand after about 2 months. It is worth the try. I will post results at that time. Your comment is very much appreciated!