What can be taken for the nausea in the morning after taking Clozaril at bedtime?

ginger tea or spice or cinimon it helps calm nausea mallox u can find at any store almost just a tea spoon n yer good to go XD

if you are looking for something otc you may want to try emitrol i think that's the way it's spelled it's a liguid my son and friends plus myself have taken it i believe it comes in 2 flavors mint and cherry. hope this has helped you as you can tell i've been thinking about this for a while and it finally came to me.