What bonds are present in chromium picolinate?

Is there some relationship b/t chromium picolinate and high cholesteral?

the 10/11 episode of House seemed to be suggesting something that might have caused the death of a patient whose records were being investigated in ...

Does chromium picolinate, zinc and magnesium help with weight loss when you have pcos and your yaz?

I've been taking yaz for two years and all it does is give me periods. I want to be able to diet/exercise and get results. I don't see ...

I have type2 diabetes & take metformin. Can I take chromium picolinate for my weight loss?

i have type 2 diabetes and my weight is 220+ pounds. I take medication through pills (Glimepiride (1 Mg) and Metformin Hydrochloride (500 mg) twice a ...

Chromium Picolinate - Can it help get rid of post pregnancy weight?

I have gained weight due to my pregnancy. It has been 10 months and I am still not back to my prepregnancy weight. I still have more than 10 kgs on ...