What bonds are present in chromium picolinate?

I have no known allergies to any foods. I recently began taking Chromium Picolinate in the morning?

and at night have had swelling of the throat only on the days that I have taken it. Is this a known side effect? And if so, why does it take so long ...

Is there some relationship b/t chromium picolinate and high cholesteral?

the 10/11 episode of House seemed to be suggesting something that might have caused the death of a patient whose records were being investigated in ...

Does chromium picolinate, zinc and magnesium help with weight loss when you have pcos and your yaz?

I've been taking yaz for two years and all it does is give me periods. I want to be able to diet/exercise and get results. I don't see ...

I have type2 diabetes & take metformin. Can I take chromium picolinate for my weight loss?

i have type 2 diabetes and my weight is 220+ pounds. I take medication through pills (Glimepiride (1 Mg) and Metformin Hydrochloride (500 mg) twice a ...