What bonds are present in chromium picolinate?

Chromium picolinate - what side effects can you expect if you overdose on chromium picolante?

My puppy got into my chromium she ate like maybe 12-15 200 mcg capsules, the vet suggested induced vomiting but she has not vomited she is acting ...

Is there some relationship b/t chromium picolinate and high cholesteral?

the 10/11 episode of House seemed to be suggesting something that might have caused the death of a patient whose records were being investigated in ...

Does chromium picolinate, zinc and magnesium help with weight loss when you have pcos and your yaz?

I've been taking yaz for two years and all it does is give me periods. I want to be able to diet/exercise and get results. I don't see ...

I have type2 diabetes & take metformin. Can I take chromium picolinate for my weight loss?

i have type 2 diabetes and my weight is 220+ pounds. I take medication through pills (Glimepiride (1 Mg) and Metformin Hydrochloride (500 mg) twice a ...