What bonds are present in chromium picolinate?

I have no known allergies to any foods. I recently began taking Chromium Picolinate in the morning?

and at night have had swelling of the throat only on the days that I have taken it. Is this a known side effect? And if so, why does it take so long ...

Chromium picolinate - what side effects can you expect if you overdose on chromium picolante?

My puppy got into my chromium she ate like maybe 12-15 200 mcg capsules, the vet suggested induced vomiting but she has not vomited she is acting ...

Is there some relationship b/t chromium picolinate and high cholesteral?

the 10/11 episode of House seemed to be suggesting something that might have caused the death of a patient whose records were being investigated in ...

I have type2 diabetes & take metformin. Can I take chromium picolinate for my weight loss?

i have type 2 diabetes and my weight is 220+ pounds. I take medication through pills (Glimepiride (1 Mg) and Metformin Hydrochloride (500 mg) twice a ...