What best medication for concentration and focusing if you have schizophrenia paranoid?

The medications used to treat schizophrenia are termed "anti-psychotics" or "neuroleptics". Although these medications are often effective, they have been associated with significant side effects. The last decade has seen the introduction of a number of new anti-psychotics with reduced side effects. The most commonly used medications used now are: risperidone (Risperdal), olanzapine (Zyprexa), and quetiapine (Seroquel). Other older medications include haloperidol (Haldol), thioridazine (Mellaril), and chlorpromazine (Thorazine).
Clozapine is reserved for more resistant cases.

Often it is trial and error before finding a medication which helps to relieve your particular symptoms. Talk with your doctor if concentration is a particular problem for you.